By Ani ,
Lakme Nine To Five Silk eyeliner(Gypsy Geen)
After going through so many eyeliner reviews I went to my local lakme store and bought New Lakme Nine to five forever silk eyeliner in gypsy green.Lakme has seven eyeliner in this section which are Gypsy green, Earth Line, Blue Cosmos, Grey matter, Electric Violet, Jaded Mint and Black last.
What Lakme Eyeliner claims:-
- Easy glide Metallic Eyeliner -Celebrate color all over again . The soft creamy texture gives you a chance to do just that in 7 exciting shades.
- Stay Silky Soft -Moisturize on the go with eyeliner colors that are rich in Vitamin E.
- Lasts through day -Smudge proof, water resistant, lasts upto 8 hours
- Dermatologist tested
Price Rs 395
The tip of the eyeliner is not too large which makes me use it nicely.
What I liked about Lakme Nine to five forever silk eyeliner Gypsy Green
- It glides beautifully and is very smooth
- It stays around eight -nine hours on my eyes and yes this is true
- It is smudge proof
- Dermatological tested
- It doesn’t irritate my eyes and shows up on lower lash line as well but does irritate if used on water line.
Swatches of Lakme Nine to Five Forever Silk eyeliner Gypsy Green
Gypsy green is a beautiful khaki green with hint of gold in it.
What I did not like about Lakme Nine to five Forever Silk Eyeliner
- The price .It is of Rs 395 and I can easily get Bourjois eyeliner or Colorbar eyeliner in lesser price and they too have wide variety of shades
- It is twist eyeliner that means once you twist up and take it out it wont go back.SA told me as the eyeliner is quite creamy and moisturising and if it goes in and out then it will dry up
I also bought one Lakme Nine five high definition eyeliner in purple shade
It is of Price 295 INR for 0.35gm.
It gives a matte finish , smudge proof and can be twisted back unlike the new Lakme silk eyeliner.