Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Sunscreen SPF 50 PA++
There have been a lot of questions about sunscreens and their SPF nowadays.Few of the readers who have consulted dermatologists have told me that sunscreen above SPF 30+ should mostly be used by those who are into sports otherwise SPF 30 ++ is more than enough for daily use. I am yet to check on that but as it has created doubts in my mind and I started using this cream when I go for my badminton classes .For daily use I was using Lakme Sun Expert fairness sunscreen Body lotion and Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Sunscreen for oily skin
SPF 50 ++ is meant for normal to dry skin so I was initially worried and on top of it the texture of the product was thick for my skin. It did take a while in getting absorbed into my skin however just a tiny drop covered whole of my face.
What the product claims:-
With cucumber & lemon grass extracts and satin feel sunscreen makes your skin soft and supple.Helps to make look more even fair and translucent and keep it guarded from the sun.For ingredients and complete details refer outer carton.Do not buy without outer carton.
- Dermatological Tested
- Hypo allergic
- High performance sunscreen that gives complete UV protection, no matter how strong the rays are
- SPF 50 gives 97% skin protection from UVB rays
- PA +++ keeps skin completely safe from harmful UVA rays
- Cucumber and lemon grass extracts moisturize the skin and make it glow even more
- For intense sun exposure like swimming, sports and outdoors activities
Price Rs 350 for 30ml
- Fragrance - It has a lemon grass fruity fragrance which stays for a while.
- Availability – Product is available in two sizes but surprisingly 50 ml costs Rs 250 and 30 ml one INR 350
- Packaging – Pump bottle packaging is an added advantage and it is easy to carry around.
My experience with Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass SPF 50 PA ++
Lakme had already mentioned it that this high SPF is for those who are into sports and when I used it while playing it made me feel greasy. This is because I have oily skin and when I sweat with this sunscreen it becomes a mess. I gave the sunscreen to my friend while playing and she was impressed by it because she has super dry skin.
It is a thick sunscreen and it leaves a white cast on my skin which becomes difficult to blend also.
I don’t know if you can see it but it becomes whitish and make my skin little dark too because of the white cast when I apply it.
Will I recommend it to others - I have oily skin so it doesn’t suit me at all.I will recommend this sunscreen to my friends who have normal to dry skin. Leaving beside the white cast part, it has everything nice. It didn’t even break out my oily skin .It is a bit pricey but one bottle lasts long.
If any dry skin girl have used it then please do drop in your experience.I won’t rate the product as it was not meant for a skin like mine.
You might like reading these also:-
- SPF 40 Sunscreen:Shahnaz Hussain Sunscreen Review
- Clinique Presents Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 – now in stores
- Sweatproof & Waterproof Sunscreen Suggestions
- Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipstick in Sensuous Mauve Review
- Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Fairness Sunscreen Review
- How I Got Rid Of Acne /How To Get Rid Of Pimples
P.S -Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.