Lush Jumping Juniper – I got Lush Jumping juniper on advise of LUSH SA who I told about my greasy scalp problem.Same SA advised my about Lush soak and float which cured my dandruff problem so I trusted her and got my bar of Lush Jumping Juniper
What Lush Product claims :-
Lavender and juniper Shampoo Bar to control oily hair. Along with spots and exams, oily hair can be one of the most annoying things to torment your teenage years. Jumping Juniper cleans away grease and balances sebum production with lavender oil. Juniper sorts out an oily, congested scalp, while lemon and lime make your hair clean and shiny and give it an extra fresh scent. Juniper will get you jumping in no time.
Price 540 INR
My experience with Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar
My hair gets greasy every other day and if I don’t wash them regularly then they look super dirty.When I first used the bar I fell in love with its lemon and lavender fragrance and with little water it does a great job of cleaning my hair.
What I liked about Lush Jumping Shampoo Bar
- It lathers nicely and cleans my hair thoroughly
- One soap lasts for 4 months which justifies its price (One does have to keep it away from water after washing hair otherwise like other Lush soaps it will melt away)
- It has great fragrance
- After using this soap my hair stay oil free for two days.
- It makes my hair light.
- I can take it along during my trips
What I did not like about Lush Jumping Shampoo bar
- It tangles my hair which is annoying and doesn’t happens with me when use Lush shampoos
- It won’t completely solve out the greasy hair problem .Effect of the soap will stay till the time one uses it
- I don’t find its fragrance overpowering but my sister do.
- You have to dry the soap before keeping it in the tin otherwise it will melt away easily
Will I re-purchase it again – Yes I will
Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Glorious Mud Mask Review
- Highlighter Makeup – How To Apply Highlighter On Face
- Lush Angels On Bare Skin Review
- Small Blog Sale
- 5 Party Makeup – Party Makeup Step By Step
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
- Lush Aqua Marina Reviews
- L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD