By Zara, MUFE Aqua Cream Blush
Finally, I’ll be reviewing my first ever MUFE Aqua Cream. I got this all thanks to Rashmi who initiated me into MUFE
- Price: 1236 INR or $22
- Quantity: 6g
MUFE Aqua cream blush shades
Available in 22 shades, the multipurpose Aqua Cream can be applied on your lips, cheeks and eyes.
Shades #5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are formulated for the Lips & Cheeks.
Shades #1, 2, 3, 4, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, and 22 are formulated for the Eyes & Cheeks.
I have this in Shade No.9. This is a lovely Coral Pink Shade which can be used by everyone. Since this was my first foray into MUFE, I didn’t want to experiment too much for fear of going wrong. So after some surfing and with Rash’s advice I decided that this shade was the best bet for me since I love lippies and blushes the most.
I still have to get used to using this since its a bit hard to use for newbies like me. For one, it dries up pretty fast once you scoop it out. Although the site prescribes using a brush to use this, I use my fingers and am yet to try using this with a brush.
How to Use MUFE Aqua Cream Blush
The first time I used this, I simply used my fingers and tapped a bit on my cheeks. I paused for 3-4 sec to admire the color before blending. This was a big mistake. It dried up so quick that I couldn’t spread it properly. Then after reading more about this on the site I realized that the advise to hydrate the skin prior to using this is a step to be followed like the bible especially for gals like me with dry cheeks. The same applies to using this on your lips. I first hydrate using a clear lip balm and then slick this on. And Guys this is a complete winner!The color is soooo beautiful and I would suggest everyone to get this. This shade has become one of my favorites already. The shade does have tiny shimmer particles in it which only enhances the overall look.
- Packaging: This comes in a tiny plastic pot which is extremely sturdy and classy-looking. It is transparent so one can identify the shade easily.
- Texture & Pigmentation: This cream is extremely pigmented as expected. Just one dip is sufficient for a side of my face. The texture is very creamy and when applied, it feels slightly powdery (but it isn’t) while blending. It does have tiny gold shimmers as well, but they are really microscopic and doesn’t make the face look OTT. Infact, it lends a very soft luminescent glow to the face
- Cost & Availability: MUFE has outlets only in select cities so its pretty hard to come across them. And the price does seem a bit hefty, but gals, believe me when I say its worth every penny. It is super pigmented and will last me a long long time.
- Staying Power: This stays on forever! I am not joking; It doesn’t budge for hours and hours and I need to use an oil based cleanser to remove it. I was a bit worried that my skin may have an adverse reaction because of this, but it didn’t. Its so light on the skin and doesn’t harm it in any way.And another good news girls! This is waterproof ..I have tested this personally last week when I got wet in rain on my way back home. It wasn’t hard rain, but I did get partially drenched and after reaching home I still had this on my cheeks! Isn’t that awesome?
My take on the cream blush
I love this as a blush, but wouldn’t use it on my lips. But this is basically only since I have dry lips with loads of fine lines. But I’m sure that those of you who have pretty and soft-soft lips would like this. The color is perfect and reminds me of a more vibrant version of Revlon Coloburst in Peach.
My advice to everyone using this would be to first tap this on the skin ad immediately blend. This is because I’ve realised that the thinner I spread it, the faster it dries up making it harder for me to blend further.
I’m amazed at this products girls. It looks so great on my cheeks..I wish I’d gotten this before during wedding time. It would have made me look perfect..Thanks Rash for introducing me to the world of MUFE! Muaah!
Swatches of MUFE Aqua Cream Blush#9
What I like about Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Blush
- Amazing Pigmentation
- The tiny shimmers in it instantly makes me look awake and all glowy
- The packaging is very sturdy, and travel friendly.
- Astonishing staying power. It withstood the rain too! Aur kya chahiye?
- This will last me a long, long time since such a tiny bit is required for every use
- Doesn’t give me an allergy!! Yippee!!
What I do not like about Makeup For Ever Aqua Cream
- Availability is an issue. Its hard to get in a lot of cities
- Takes some learning to use and blend this.
- Will I buy it again: Yeps, I would love to but in another shade since this one is never ever going to get over
- Rating: 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#38 Review
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#37 Review
- Makeup For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick 38 Photos & Swatches