I was recently introduced to MUFE by Rashmi and wen on her trip to Mumbai, she offered to pick up something for me, I jumped at the opportunity. Since I am very new to this brand, it was only with her advice that I was able to pick up such amazing stuff. So Thanks Rash for initiating me into MUFE!
About Make Up For ever Rouge Intense Lipsticks:
Rouge Artist intense offers an exclusive formula that combines the intense color of pure pigment with a long lasting result. Its rich, creamy texture glides on effortlessly with an immediate payoff in a single motion. Available in an exceptional range of shades and finishes, Rouge Artist Intense makes it possible to find a color to suit every mood.
- What it is:-A highly pigmented long-lasting lipstick that delivers rich color in one stroke.
- What it does:Formulated with 50% more pigment than the traditional lipstick Rouge Artist Intense gives an immediate true-to-color result. A blend of three natural waxes the creamy texture glides on effortlessly for a long-lasting hold. The extensive color and texture range provides unlimited creativity.
- What it is formulated WITHOUT – Parabens
- What else you need to know:-Available in 3 finishes-matte pearly and satin-for varying effects.
- Size: 3.5g
- Price: 1236 INR
MUFE Lipstick Ingredients :-
Matte Finish (#1 – 8):Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Propyl Gallate, Trihydroxypalmitamidohydroxypropyl Myristyl Ether, BHT, [+/- CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45370 (Orange 5, Orange 5 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 47005 (Yellow 10, Yellow 10 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)].
My experience with Make Up For ever Rouge Intense Lipstick #37
- Packaging: This lipstick comes in a Black tube-shaped box with white lettering. The lipstick it self comes in a glossy black rectangular tube as visible in the pic below. A circular colored tab on on the bottom of the tube denoting the range and number of the lipstick. This would be very helpful to those who have lots of lippies and store them standing up in boxes since identification would be simpler.
- My Opinion. I found the packaging of this lipstick really classy. Nothing about it looks cheap and everything about it screams STYLE!.
- Color: This color is described as Satin Bright Pink on the website.
My Opinion. When I opened the box, I thought this would be a fluorescent pink shade and was a bit scared that I’d chosen wrongly. Even on the phone, I kept telling Rashmi that maybe this would be too bright on me and maybe I should go for other shades like No.13, or No.29 or blah blah….but she stuck to her guns and told me this would suit my complexion. So when I opened the box, it was with mixed feelings..and when I saw this gorgeous color, I was scared AND in AWE. I though this wouldn’t suit me at all. But gals, I have to EAT MY WORDS. This is an amazing shade and suits me to a ‘T’.
This is a bright coral-pink shade which would suit most girls. It doesn’t look OTT on me at all. If anything, this lippy enhances my natural skin color and makes me look all Pinky Pink and glowy.
- Staying Power: This lipstick claims to have a ‘long-lasting hold’ due to its texture.
- My Opinion. I didn’t find the staying power of this lipstick to be any different from others. But I am not disappointed, because I rather like to slick on my lipstick every 2-3 hrs or so. This lipstick fades pretty evenly and leaves a pink tint on my lips as well which I like.
- Pigmentation: Intense color and pigmentation is the USP of this range of lipsticks and the brand claims to have 50% more pigment in them. ( In my opinion, this range of lipsticks delivers exactly what they claim. The lipstick is so intensely pigmented that a single swipe is sufficient. I love this lipstick for standing true to what it claims. The color is so vivid and instantly brings a glow to my face.)
- Texture: MUFE claims that these lipsticks are thick and creamy in texture. ( Definitely yes, yes, yes!!! This lipstick is so awesomely creamy. It simply glides over my lips and is so moisturizing. I didn’t have to scrub or apply a balm prior to using this. I just slicked it on and was ready to go!)
My Judgement for Make Up For Ever Lipstick
Never in my wildest dream s did I imagine myself wearing this shades, much lesser looking good in it. I am in awe of the effect this lipstick gives me. It covers the dark pigmentation in the corner of my lips and makes them look so moisturized and soft and succulent…yes succulent! Haha!
I would recommend this range to all girls. There are about 50 shades and I’m sure all of us would be able to find the right shade for us. And if you have friends like Rash or Anamika around you…well, u needn’t look further for advice…
Swatches of MUFE #37
And at the risk of incurring PCs wrath once more, here are pics of how the lipstick look looks on my lips
- Lives up to its claim to be intensely pigmented.
- Extremely moisturizing and gives a fantastic glowy look to your entire face.
- A variety of shades are available so one would definitely be able to find shades which suit them.
- Have a variety of finishes as well so there’s something for everyone here.
- Its a full coverage lipstick.
- The uber-chic packaging makes me proud to carry it along with me.
What I do not like about MUFE Lipstick#37
- Staying power could have been better
- Availability is a problem since they have outlets in very few cities
- Extremely expensive. I do wish they were a tad bit cheaper so I cud buy aaalllll the shades
Will I buy it again: Yess! I would love to try out some other shade as well.
You might like reading these also:-