By Prerana, Neutrogena Cleanser fine fairness
It was 1 year back when a new Neutrogena store was inaugurated in my locality, and I purchased 4-5 products of fine fairness range at one go…thinking to get “fine fairness” with this high-tech product – it included gentle cleanser, scrub, fairness lotion, sunblock and this cleanser.
What Neutrogena Cleanser Claims :-
Neutrogena fine fairness cleanser is a purifying cleanser thoroughly removes impurities to help improve fairness and over all translucence.
- # Vitamin C and proven skin lightners that help improve fairness and translucence.
- # Essential Soy, an exclusive soybean extract hat improves fairness and skin clarity.
- Price :-Rs 170/- for 100 gms
Neutrgoena Fine Fairness Cleanser Ingredients :-
- Packaging :-It comes in a squeeze tube packaging with a flip open cap. The consistency is like of a heavy cream which is very hard to blend on skin, so usually I used to take out a little on my palm and add a little water to dilute it and then apply on face. Sometimes I even face problem to take the cleanser out, because the cream is so thick it needs lots of pressure to squeeze it out!!
- Fragrance– It has off white color and has a slight soybean fragrance
My Experience with Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser :-
I had hate at 1st use type experience with it! Firstly it needs little pressure to squeeze it out, then it doesn’t spread even on wet face properly, more over it made my oily skin super duper dry. The moment I washed my face and patted towel, I felt my facial skin to be rough to touch, I literally ran to apply moisturizer! It was month of Nov so I thought may be due to approaching winters my skin is feeling more dry, so I kept it in my drawer after 7-8 uses. Now when there is peak summer i thought of trying it once again and the same kind of dryness! It is giving the same rough, stretchy skin after wash.
I also felt little fairer skin, but it was temporary but then I can’t let my skin become dry to get that fairness!
What I like about Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser
- Its packaging is very hygienic, travel friendly.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic and allergy tested.
- It gives a temporary fair skin.
What I disliked about Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser
- Makes my oily skin super dry. (I fear to imagine what it will do to dry skin!)
- Texture is very thick, needs pressure to squez eit out.
- Tried for at-least 1 month but couldn’t see permanent fairness effect.
Will I recommend it to others :-No for sure
You might like reading these also:-