Eye Cream Review – Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream
Shreya asked me to review Neutrogena Fine Fairness eye cream and with it I also purchased Neutrogena body lotion a month ago.I am scared of using eye cream because of the various things which I read on the web. Some people believe that an eye cream is suppose to be wiped and not kept on the skin otherwise it can lead to puffy eyes etc etc.
This made me use only patanjali aloe vera gel which soothe my eyes and while applying on my eyes I do apply it on my eyelashes which I think helps in in their growth but I am not sure about it.
Moving on to Neutrogena Fine Fairness eye cream
What Neutrogena product claims:-
Helps reduce dark circles and puffiness for righter and fairer looking eyes.It has
- Yest Extract -Helps reduces under eye puffiness
- Natural Minerals – Helps condition and energize skin
- Mica Visibly brightens appearance of eye areas.
Price Rs 200 for 15gm
My experience with Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream
Initially when I applied it I found it soothing for my skin and continued using it for two weeks.After two weeks I didn’t notice any change under my eye area.I though it might be because I am not regular with it but now one month has passed and still there is no visible improvement. I hardly have any dark cirlces and if it can not remove slightest of darkness than I wonder how effective it will be on those who have heavy dark circles.
This eye cream can even dry out under eye areas if you have extremely dry skin then it might be of no use for you.
Packaging – I like its plain simple small squeeze tube packaging and thankfully it does not come in a small tub size packaging which I completely loathe when it comes to eye creams.
It is water based , is of medium consistency and gets absorbs with in seconds without leaving any stains behind.
What I liked about Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream:-
- It gives soothing feeling to my under eye areas
- It has nice sweet fragrance which I like
- It gets absorbed easily
- Dermatologist tested
What I do not like about Neutrogena Fine Fairness Eye Cream
- The biggest thing is it just didn’t help me in getting rid of any dark circles
Will recommend it to others – No
Wise She Rating – 1.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Neutrogena Sunblock SPF50 Review
- Garnier Gentle Cleansing Milk Review
- Neutrogena Oil -Free Moisture SPF 15 Review
- Review Clean And Clear Blackheads Removing Scrub
- My experience with LipIce.com & Lipice Lip Balm