After my not so good experience with Herbal twist and curl essence I bought new Dove damage therapy intense repair shampoo and Dove dryness care conditioner.My hair are no more oily and I think it is easy to maintain dry hair now .They just need regular maintenance of oil or hair packs and rest every think is hunky dory
I have to tell you this that after reading my review on Herbal essence twist and curl shampoo one of the reader Sneha who have tried the shampoo said that she now uses the shampoo to wash her car.It cracked me up .I got inspired from her and used the shampoo to wash basins and bathrooms and I so enjoyed it because of its fragrance
Dove damage therapy intense repair shampoo
With Patented micro moisture serum and fiber actives dove damage therapy shampoo reconstruct hair deep inside and prevents split ends and breakage.
- Price Rs 64 for 100 ml
- Ingredients – Does contain SLES
My experience with Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo
- One needs a small amount and it lathers well
- It has a nice fragrance which is not long lasting
- Washes off oil easily from my hair
- Doesn’t make my hair dry
- Makes my hair frizz free
- Softens hair too
What I did not like about Dove Damage therapy intense repair shampoo
- I didn’t see any improvement in the quality of my hair and neither I am sure how well it will work on rebounded and chemically treated hair as it does contain many chemicals.
- Rating – 3.5/5
Dove Damage Therapy Dryness Care Conditioner
Dove recognizes that the main reason for our hair struggle is damage.That’s why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do .
Advance damage care technology .Patented MICRO MOISTURE SERUM effectively nourishes hair to bring back its moisturization
- Price 60 INR For 90ml
My experience with Dove Damage Therapy Dryness Care Conditioner
- It is a thick conditioner which has a nice soothing fragrance
- Decently priced
- Keeps my hair soft
- Doesn’t make them greasy and one 90 ml bottle lasts long.
- It is easy to wash it off and gives a nice shine to the hair.
- If you have dry hair then you wont feel greasy but for oily hair people it might make their hair oily after 2 days or so.
What I did not like about Dove damage therapy dryness care conditioner
I think with this price I couldn’t have asked for more in this.
Its even better than previous dove intense damage therapy shampoo
Wise She Rating - 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Soak and Float Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- Lush Tiny Hands Review (Hands Serum)
- CTM For Combination Oily Skin
- Lush American Cream Conditioner Review
- Do You Try Beauty Samples?
- Khadi Mauri Hair Conditioning Cream Review
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews And Swatches