Shahnaz Forever SPF 40 Herbals Sun protective cream
- What the product claims: – keeps skin soft, nourished and radiant with even tone. Easily absorbed. Leaves no visible residue on skin Can be used by all skin types but more suited for normal to dry
- Size: 80 ml
- Price: Rs. 100/- (approx. don’t remember exactly. )
- Ingredients:Ricinus communis oil : castor oil (why can’t they directly write that instead of all these lengthy scary botanical names… people… I tell u)
- Kaolin: helps draw oils from your pores while ridding the skin surface of dead cells and dirt
- Glycerin: This is awesome for skin as we all know.
- Rubia cordifolia, : Manjistha in Hindi. Have astringent properties. Cures pigmentation pimples, acne, freckles and discoloration .can also used for gaining luster or glow of the skin.
- Cucumis sativus: cucumber (duh.. as As cucumber and the skin share the same level of hydrogen , it is wonder tonic for skin
- Sunflower oil: now why didn’t they write “Helianthus annuus” . Has smoothing properties and is considered noncomedogenic
- Prunus puddum: deciduous cherry tree. Couldn’t find anything else about it
- How to use – apply 20 mins before sun exposure
- My experience: I have a bitter history of sunscreens and this one was another long chapter in it. Most of the tall claims have proved false. Still to be rational here are few pros:
After lot of rubbing.
What I like about Shahnaz Hussain Forever SPF40
- So many awesome ingredients (cos of which I bought this)
- Reasonable price
- Not oily. Gives a dry finish.
What I do not like about Shahnaz Hussain Forever SPF 40
- Leaves white cast. I have to rub and rub and rub it still no result. Ultimately I wipe white cast off with a napkin.
- So thick. it just sits on top of my skin.
- Contains parabens
Verdict: I totally hate it. I know it sounds very harsh. But yeah…. I used it once on my face and had to wash my face immediately as I looked as if climbed out of a white powder drum. Then I thought of using it on hands and feet. But now tired of rubbing for 10 mins. So it was a total waste for me
You might like reading these also:-
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews And Swatches
- Best Foundation To Cover Acne Scars
- Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Face Wash Review
- Lotus White Glow Masque Review (Skin Whitening)
- New Launches :Clinique Sun With Solar Smart
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No 917 Review
- My Experience with Nature’s co lip balm (Giveaway win product 2)
- Best Moisturizer for Oily/Combination Skin
- My Nature’s Co. Contest Price Product Experience