Groovy Baby – Streetwear FX Eyes
Hello Wise she beauties,
I have always been very fond of Streetwear nail paints. Whenever I come across Streetwear counter in any mall I always buy their nail paints. This time I decided to give a try to their tiny cutie eye shadows which comes in a cheap plastic packaging.
But as soon as you open it up you will find them pretty cute.
- Quantity: 1.1 g
- Shade: GROOVY BABY (such a cute name)
- Key ingredients: Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Packaging: Streetwear FX Eyeshadows come in super cute swivel cases. They are travel friendly as well as pocket friendly.
Swatches of street wear eyeshadow groovy baby
My experience with street wear FX eyeshadows
I am in love with this creamy eyeshadow which is a slight golden beige. Now I am planning to buy the other two shades (pink and blue one). It blends easily on my oily lids after I apply little foundation and loose powder (as suggested by Anamika . It comes with a slight shimmer though not highly pigmented and the staying power is good (I wore it for 3 hours and it didn’t fade).
What I likes about Street wear FE eyeshadow
- Cute packaging (I love the swivel cases)
- Travel friendly
- Easy to blend
- Decently priced
- Good staying power
- Looks really beautiful when applied with some other shade.
- Easily available
What I did not like about Street Wear FE Eyeshadow
- Not highly pigmented
- You have to use your fingers to apply it thus not hygienic.
- Only 3 colors are available on the counter where I purchased
- Creases if not applied properly.
- No particular website of Streetwear where one can get require info
- Swivel cases tend to get loose after opening it a number of times.
Will I recommend it to others? – Oh yes! you will love this if you are a newbie to eye makeup or love cream eyeshadows.
You might like reading these also:-
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Nail Art Design In Red (My Lucky Leaf Nail Art )
- 5 ways to save on make up and Beauty products
- Nail polish swatches of streatwear wild child nail color