By Shreya, Night Cream – Body Shop Naturlift Firming Night Cream
I was checking out some of the Body shop stuff at the airport when I picked up Body Shop Naturlift Firming Day Cream and Night cream.
What Body Shop Claims about the Night Cream
Skin feels firmer and smoother, wrinkles appear softer. Moisturises for up to 12 hours. For signs of ageing.
Has a temporary lifting effect: skin is plumper and hydrated. Enriched with pomegranate seed oil and Community Trade brazil nut oil.
The pomegranate seed oil we use in our firming skin care range comes from pomegranates that are organically grown and hand-harvested by farmers in south-east Turkey. To retain their natural goodness the seeds are cold-pressed. The oil that extracted is organically certified.
- Size: 50 ml
- Price: Rs. 1295
My experience with Body Shop Naturlift Firming Night Cream
The cream gets absorb into my oily skin quickly although when I checked out its ingredients I found that it has been loaded with oil such as pomegranate seed oil and Brazil nut oil.I was afraid that it might break me out which most of the rich creams do with my oily skin but thankfully it didn’t .It has this sweet sticky smell which I do like but my sister hate that and still use this cream every single day because of its effective result…lolz.
After using the ceame for a week my skin does look smooth and I started getting compliment about it.It is a heavy cream but the glow which it brought to my face made me stick to it.
If you find the price expensive then just use it 2-3 days before any special occasion.You will notice the difference.
What I liked about The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream
- Bring s glow and make skin soft
- Gets absorbed with in seconds
- It is a great night treatment in winters
- It does plump up my face and gives my skin hydrated effect
- Doesn’t break me out
- It has pomegranate seed oil and bazil nut oil which are rare to find in skin creams.
What I disliked about The Body Shop Naturl Lift Firming Night Cream
- This cream is heavy for my skin and is better suit on those who face dry skin problem through out the year.
- 50 ml quantity is quite less as compared to the price
- Will I recommend it to others – I will recommend it to my dry skin friends who are reaching the age where they need to put in extra effort on their skin.
- Rating – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Brush On Bronze Beads Review
- 13 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Christian Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum Review
- Best Red Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- 6 Body Shop Cheek Colour Blush Photos & Swatches
- Lush Tiny Hands Review (Hands Serum)
- 3 Body Shop Love Gloss Photos & Swatches
- 3 NYX Brush On Gloss Review & Swatches
- Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit Review (Dark Brown/Black)
- Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Review