Body Shop Foot Cream – Body Shop Peppermint intensive foot rescue cream review
I wanted to try Body Shop foot cream range for very long time but nothing seems to interest me and actually I didn’t get what I was looking for. I was looking for long time peppermint soak which body shop didn’t had, every time when I asked the sales gal all show me showed me were sprays which I was not looking for. I like soaks which I every time get when I go for my facial along with foot massage. My therapist first soak my feet’s with some warm water and it use to feel wow !!!.It was so cool and refreshing which I was looking for.Body shop too has introduced the soak and I think my search has ended now.
I just thought of trying this foot cream and see what exactly it does and also since my feet is getting dry…I don’t want to have any cracks
- Products~ Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue
- For ~ Feets
- Price ~ SGD 21.90 or INR 545 for 100ml
- Product Claim ~ Community Trade organically grown soya oil containing essential fatty acids, is ideally suited to skin softening. It penetrates the skin easily, and blends beautifully with other natural oils, perfect for our Peppermint Foot Care range. The soyabean farmers in Capanema believe in preserving nature and their traditional way of life. Community Trade with Capanema provides the farmers with a fair wage and regular income. It has helped the community establish a sustainable livelihood, developing their skills to gain access to other markets and customers.
- How to use ~ Massage into feet for intense moisturisation
*Tip: For ultimate moisturisation, use with Moisture Cotton Socks
My Experience with Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue foot cream
Body Shop claims First aid for feet! Now with grape acids to work even harder to soften hard skin, while you sleep. Provides an overnight moisture surge to target dry cracked heels so you can wake up to softer, smoother skin.
So here this foot rescue ( why it’s not call a foot cream? Perhaps to sound fancy??) comes in a tub of pink colour with blue colour sticker along with product information. Isn’t that foot print on that sticker is cute?
The cream is in pink colour texture of just any other cream but its thick, rich, creamy, smooth and smell of peppermint so it’s very fresh.
Main ingredients of peppermint foot cream
- Community Trade peppermint oil – To fight odour-causing bacteria, and promote a cooling sensation on the skin to leave feet feeling refreshed.
- Community Trade cocoa butter – To soften and smooth the skin.
- Community Trade organically grown soya oil – Rich in essential fatty acids to help restore moisture levels and keep the skin supple.
Other ingredients Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Lanolin (Emollient), Glyceryl Caprylate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mentha piperita (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Levulinic Acid (Skin Conditioning Agent), p-Anisic Acid (pH Modifier), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Acidophilus/Grape Ferment (Natural Additive), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Propyl Gallate (Opacifier/Antioxidant), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), CI 17200 (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).
I wouldn’t say my feet’s are very dry but the ankle is what worries me more! And this foot rescue is just a rescue. This cream is thick and greasy so it’s takes a long time to gets absorbed into the skin. I normally use it at nights just before going to sleep.I just massage a little amount of cream on feet and I am done. It’s stays almost the whole night the next day it’s gives a nice and refreshing feeling, feels moist and since we use only few tiny dots the tub will last for long too.
If used regularly it makes the feet smooth, soft and helps for cracks too (that’s for my sister) and one can see noticeable changes. . I personally love the peppermint freshness and the cocoa butter in this rescue does the other jobs. So if looking something for your dry feet then this is what you required. And since we massage the feet with our hands our hands also get moisturize and it feels smooth and soft too isn’t it nice ?
What do not like about Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue
- Can not be used in day time as you might feel greasy
- Takes lot of time in soaking up the feet.
- Will I re-purchase it again – Yes, I am sure I am going to buy it again, it’s really a good product.
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco Argan Oil & Orange Blossom Review
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#37 Review
- The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review
- Bare Escentuals Angled Brush Review
- Body Shop Skin Sponge Exfoliator Review
- 12 Swatches Of Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss
- Body Shop Gently Purify Rejuvenating Bath Soak