I wanted to review this since a long long long time…this eye shadow happens to be my FIRST eye shadow I got about a year ago, yes that’s when i started developing interest in makeup and i always tend to go back to this baby whenever i am not sure what to wear !!
Its Tips and Toes On the Go Mono-eyeshadow in Shimmering Brown. Since i was new i did not want to splurge on quads/eyeshadow sets and experimental colours, so I stuck with a basic brown with shimmer. And i must tell you girls, this one is such a good shadow, it has never let me down. When I go back to Kathiawar to get more colours from this Indian Brand (yeah i feel like i’m contributing to the Indian economy)
Now coming to the product
- Eyeshadow shade Colour– Shimmering Brown
- Price – Dont quite remember but i guess it was somewhere around 100 Rs, if someone here knows please let the others know too
- Expiry– 3 years from date of mfg
Swatches of tips and toes eyeshadow shimmering brown without flash
- Staying Power– 5 hours without fading, 6-8 hours with little to no fading. No fading cause i usually spend my waking hours in office which is an a/c environment. But i also used it to a friend’s wedding at a hall in december noon, and it was still true to its colour. So me hap-pies.
- Others-No fallout, does not stain the lid and easily comes off with a makeup remover. Very good for beginners. Colour is a daily wearable one.
Tips and toes eye shadow with flash
I have put up pictures with flash and without flash. With a primer and without a primer too.
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Green Eyeliner Suggestions
- 5 Party Makeup – Party Makeup Step By Step
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
- Lotus Herbals Maxlid Botanical Eyeshadow Review
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review
- My Anniversary Haul Thanks To Wise Recommendations!!!
- Lakme Shimmer Liner Midnight Moon Review
- Make Up Suggestions For Mature Skin