If you love browns and looking for every day eye shadows then MAC espresso is a must have.Espresso is a multipurpose eyeshadow and since the time I have got it I have been trying to figure out various ways to use it.
- Price Rs – 680 in Refill
5 Ways to use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow
- Its a beautiful eye brow filler.If you have gaps in your brows then use this.It blends easily without leaving harsh lines or patches in the brows .It looks very very natural and stays for long.
- You can use it wet and apply it on lower as well upper lash line as eyeliner.
- I like to use it in smokey eye look.I did a simple smokey eye look with this eyeshadow recently which you can check out here.
- It can be used to darken the crease.Most of the time I wear the eyeshadow matching my clothes and use espresso in the crease and blend both the colours.Be it yellow, blue, green, orange or pink some how it goes well with everything.
- Most of the kajal smudge therefore I dab some MAC espresso eye shadow on my water line which makes the kajal stay for long time.
What I like about MAC Espresso Eyeshadow
- Its long staying and not powdery at all
- Versatile colour which can be used in dramatic as well as every day look
- High on pigmentation and requires just a tad bit which makes it last for long
Swatches of MAC Espresso eyeshadow
Its a dark brown matte eyeshadow which doesn’t look muddy which I initially expected it to be.Shade is tricky and will look different on various skin tone.This is how it exactly looks on my hand.
MAC Espresso swatch(in different lighting)
- Will I recommend it to others – Yes, a must have for eyeshadow lover
- Wise She Rating – 5/5(I simply have no dislike against this eyeshadow .Its going to suit all eye colours and almost all skin tone )
You might like reading these also:-
- Dry Skin Treatment
- Dove Beauty Body Lotion Fresh Touch Cucumber & Green Tea Fragrance Review
- Powder Or Cream Blush For Dry Skin?
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink Photos & Swatches
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review