- Pleases suggest me a good primer for large visible pores on cheeks and nose ( Nyx studio primer,clinique pore corrector,Mufe primer).
- Can I use mineral foundation to set makeup? ( revlon ,maxfactor,tbs)
- Is bourjois loose powder same as mineral foundation?
- I have a fair to medium complexion,more towards wheatish with lot of facial hair on cheeks which in turn makes my complexion dull.Can i use nyx cream blush in Natural shade for a dewy look? will it suit my complexion?
- pls suggest me a good concealer for under eyes ,laugh lines and dark spots on face. ( mac studio finish concealer for under eyes?)
- lip stick shade for wheatish complexion which brightens up my complexion ( maybelline warm me, pinl petals,lotus herbals sensous mauve)
More reader questions here
You might like reading these also:-
- Coral Blush For Dark Skin Suggestions
- 15 Color Camouflage Concealer MakeUp Pro Palette Kit Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review
- Simple Nail Art Designs For Beginners
- Brown Lipstick Suggestion