Post By Ashu,
Acne has been and still is, a continuous battle for me. I have tried so many natural things, face washes, scrubs….. That I have lost track of. Drank different kind of tonics with only one aim of banishing acne. All of them veryyyy….. bitter. The clove face pack by biotique is one more thing which I have tried. It hasn’t ended my search for the magic product which makes each budding pimple disappear overnight and that too without leaving a spot (I know…. It’s such an impossible dream but we can still try…) But it surely soothes the discomfort and helps in healing it a lil bit faster.
It claims to be a purifying anti blemish face pack for oily and acne prone skin.
- Size -85 grams
- Price: 170/-
- Ingredients: no list is given
- How to use Biotique anti blemish face pack – Apply a thick layer for 15-20 mins.
What I liked about Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack
- Its priced reasonably
- It soothes acne to an extent.
- It can be used for spot application. I mainly use it like that only. Applying it on any new pimple helps in pain and does heal it little faster.
- Clove is a boon for acne as we all know
- Biotique use natural ingredients mainly although no ingredient list has been mentioned
- Its quite easily available
- It has a nice clovey fragrance. It feels so calming to me.
- The texture is very smooth and easy to spread. It has toothpaste like consistency.
What I did not like about Biotique Bio Clove Purifying Anti-Blmeish Face Pack
- It comes in a deep tub so you have to dig in, which is unhygienic.
- It falls short of the expectations from an acne pack
- It burns a mildly all over the skin, but like hell on the pimples. But it happens only for 3-4 minutes.
So basically, I keep this pack with me. Though it doesn’t fulfill my wish of having acne free skin, still it’s become kind of “feel good “product, as my search for magic continues…..
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Tea Rose Lipstick Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser Review
- My Khadi Haul
- Bare Escentuals Face Shaping ‘V’ Brush Review & Discussion
- Aron’s Vitamin E Rejuvenating Facial Foam Review
- Best Hair Products For Frizzy Hair
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Review