Post By Priti ,
Body Shop’s new range Nutriganics smoothing mask is our friend for today, okie I agree this range is not so new anymore but then I was certainly new a couple of months back right? Well that’s what I think
And this is not from sale too …got it in full price though it’s bit high on price I think
- Product ~Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Maskz
- For Skin Type ~ NA
- Price ~ SGD $39.90 OR INR 1195 for 100ml
- Product Claim ~ Treat your skin and help boost radiance with a deep-cleansing mask that leaves skin feeling silky and smooth.
- How to use ~ After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer all over your face. Leave on for 10 minutes then wash off with warm water. Use once or twice a week
My Experience with Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask
Mask comes in grey color plastic tub, screw-on lid along with product details printed in green and dark green. The tub itself is not so attractive compare to other TBS product and that’s a pity
Mask is too in light grey colour, very thick in texture more of like clay/mud mask. It has a pleasant scent which is more of flora and not very sweet. Scent itself mix of olive, babassu and mallow flower.
Main ingredients used are:
- Organic babassu oil from Brazil – a versatile, light, moisturising oil, beneficial for both dry and oily complexions.
- Organic olive oil from Italy – effectively smoothes, softens and soothes the skin.
- Organic mallow flower, organic buddleja and thyme from Switzerland – known for their antioxidant properties.
So now you see why this is expensive? Ofcoz siting at home you going to enjoy ingredients from multiple countries it going to cost you….’
How Body Shop Smoothing Mask Works
- Community Trade organic babassu oil from Brazil smoothes and revitalizes skin.
- Organic mallow flower from Switzerland, Community Trade organic sugar from Paraguay and Community Trace organic olive oil from Italy moisturize and soften skin.
- Organic buddleja and thyme from Switzerland help protect the skin.
- Damask rose, geranium, thyme, fennel and orange essential oils have been blended together to create a gently fragranced scent
Do you see the mask is very thick, use to a spoon to scoop off the amount you want to use that way it’s easy and hygiene.
I normally wash my face, pat dry and apply a thin layer of this mask on face and neck leave for 10-15 minutes and wash it off, you can tone your face before applying the mask as TBS suggest but you see am a lazy person, I take short cuts but ya do avoid eye and lip area.
This mask smoothes nicely and feels cool and refreshing on the skin. It doesn’t makes the skin feel ‘tight’ as other clay/mug masks gives, and ya it takes time in drying but that’s cause of the weather here ….for you it may dry in 10-15 minutes, you can wash it off or use a damp cotton or cloth …choice is yours.
And after washing, pat dry skin feels very soft, smooth and clean. It also give nice glow on the skin. If you use regularly you can see the difference.
Overall it’s a good mask and does what it claims. We do need only a small amount, like what you see in the spoon is enough to cover the face so it will come a long way …more than 6 months if you use regularly too.
Cons ~ Expensive.
Will I recommend it to others – Yes
You might like reading these also:-
- Bridal Chura Info
- Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Puree Review
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Narcissus Review & Swatches
- Peacock Eye Makeup Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )