I did this brown smokey eye tutorial today when I was playing MAC espresso eyeshadow. I have tried to make the eye makeup look suitable for both day as well as night.One can always tone down the colour as per their convenience.
Step2 – One my crease(between my brow bone and eyelids) I applied MAC give me sun.
Step3 – Applied Maybelline gel eyeliner( black )all over eyelid.With the help of a fluffy brush blended the colour.Gel eyeliners needs more practice in blending if you feel it is too harsh a colour to blend then you can use black eyeshadow or MAC carbon.
Step4 – Applied MAC espresso on my eyelid and blended the colour to remove harsh lines.
Step5 – Applied MAC rice paper as highlighter (you can skip this if its a day look) .I applied MAC expensive pink on my lower lash line and MAC smolder on waterline.Curled my lashes and applied Faces mascara.
Filled my brows with MAC espresso again and we are done
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Nail Enamel Golden Red Purple18 Review & NOTD
- NYX Tea Rose Lipstick Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser Review
- Bare Escentuals Face Shaping ‘V’ Brush Review & Discussion
- Vega Makeup Brush Set Review