Post By Prachi, Wise She Mega NYX Giveaway Entry 1 By Prachi
When just a few days back, Anamika announced her huge NYX giveaway, I almost went into a frenzy. I started running around my house to find a nice product to review but most of the beauty and cosmetic products which I own, I had bought after reading wiseshe reviews only. When i had almost given up my cosmetic product hunt, I found this pretty little thing sleeping quietly inside my refrigerator. It was unused so I decided to give it a try and review it.
What the Chambor product claims –
- Wears like Traditional lipstick looks like a shiny lip gloss.
- Water Proof.
- Anti-feathering formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamins ensure moisturizing care.
- Excellent coverage is provided by the Flock applicator.
- To use – Twist and click for precise closing.
- Quantity – 3.8ml
- Price – INR 525
Swatches of Chambor Lip Vinyl In True Pink
What I liked about Chambor Lip Vinyl
- It is waterproof. I applied the lipstick and forgot about it. I have a habit of splashing water on my face every few hours and this lipstick survived the water splashes. Two thumbs up for that.
- Long lasting – It lasted for almost 4-5 hours on my lips.
- Moisturising – Even after the lipstick fades away, my lips felt moisturised, like I have applied a balm.
- Gives a Glossy shine to lips. It looks like a coloured lip gloss when applied.
- Pigmented Lips – My upper lips is a bit more pigmented then my lower lip. It covered both the lips uniformly.
This is how it looks when swiped twice
Chambor Lip Vinyl on my lips
What I did not like about Chambor Lip Vinyl
- The flock applicator – I feel flock applicator lead to a lot of wastage of product. The sponge tip absorbs some colour every time the product is used. Most of the times I end up taking out more product then what is required.
- Sheer coverage – The Lip vinyl gives a very sheer coverage. I got this with my subscription of Femina. Given a chance, I would have chosen a darker shade
You might like reading these also:-
- Amway Attitude Lipstick Rustic Spice Review & Swatches
- Revlon Sweet Innocence Custom Eyeshadow & Liner Duo Review & Swatches
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Best Every Day Lip Color
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush #6 Review,Swatches & Dupe
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal Review