I always like to carry nail sharper with me as I find them to be a great time pass. If I am bored of listening to some one I just pick one of these and start shaping my nails .Especially those nail sharper which have beautiful girly designs on them.These come so handy just in case when I split a nail or two.
Faces Nail shaper comes in a pack of 2 and has following features:-
- Cushioned to perfectly contour nails
- Water resistant
- Dual Sided -medium/fine
- Price – I am not sure about it but it must be around 100 I believe.
I have also used Faces Emery Boards before and enjoyed using them and they are obviously little harsher than these.
Direction For Use :-
Use the medium side to shape nails.Use the finer side to smooth off the nail edge to avoid splitting.
Few Tips of Filing Nails :-
- Start filing your nails from the middle and follow one direction this is because when we file in back and forth direction chances of splitting of nails is high.
- When you are finished filing nails do not forget to buff them to make the ends appear smooth.
- Following natural curve of nails when filing them is the easiest and safest option if you suffer from split nail problem often .
What’s your nail shaping tip? Have you used Faces Canada Nail Sharper?
You might like reading these also:-
- Womsee Colours of Joy Candy Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Kiwi & Bow Nail Art
- Avon Nail Paint Electric Green and Inky Blue Review & Swatches
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- Bridal Nail Paint – Faces Cosmetics True Shimmer Brown 21