Post By Megha ,
We girls love putting on loads of makeup not only for looking beautiful but to ensure that we are making optimum utilization of our makeup products. But when it comes to removing makeup it becomes a very hectic task for us. Had I been a scientist, I would have invented a face mask that could be put on face and peeled off when we reach home . Now jokes aside. I am always in search of a good cleanser that can remove makeup without leaving a speck of it. I came across Himalaya Deep Cleansing Milk which I am in love with. Lets come to the review.
What Himalaya Cleansing Milk Claims:-
A unique formulation of natural ingredients that cleanses and refreshes your skin. It penetrates deep to gently remove dirt, grime and makeup. Enriched with Cucumber, to cool and soothe your skin, and Soapnut, to remove excess oil, it leaves your skin clean, healthy and glowing.
How To Use Cleansing Milk
Apply in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Ingredients: Each ml contains Extracts of Sukasa 100mg and Arishta 20 mg
- Price: INR 65
- Quantity: 100ml
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Packaging: Himalaya Deep Cleansing Milk comes in a simple white bottle, with a green flip top cap, which is sturdy enough to make it travel friendly.
My experience with Himalaya Cleansing Milk
I love Himalaya Deep Cleansing Milk. It removes makeup, dirt and grime from my face effectively without leaving a speck of it. After using it I feel my skin feel soft, clean and glowing . Though I had never used this cleansing milk in removing eye makeup but one of my friends told me that it stings eyes badly and finds it difficult to remove waterproof mascara.
What I like about Himalaya Deep Cleansing Milk
- Removes my makeup (even waterproof one) without leaving a speck of it
- Leaves my skin soft, clean and glowing
- Does not dry out my skin
- No breakoutsJ
- Decently priced
- Its herbal
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal testing
- Travel friendly
- Easily available
What I dislike about Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk
- The consistency of the cleansing milk is thick.
- Difficult to remove waterproof mascara.
- Stings eyes badly.
- No detailed ingredient list.
- Would I recommend it to others? Yes!!!!
Ratings – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Garnier skin naturals gentle soothing face wash review, price and photos
- Himalaya Herbal Neem Face Pack Review, Price And Swatches
- Himalaya Herbal Hair Loss Cream review, price, swatches and photos
- Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub Review, Price , Swatches and Photos