Post By Ashu,
Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack Review
Himalaya face packs are reasonably good. This face pack has saffron, aloevera and turmeric. I wanted to have a face pack with saffron, so I got this one. I don’t actually believe that any product can make anybody fair. So all I wished was a dose of good ingredients resulting in glow.
- What the product claims: – it cleanses, lightens spots, even tones and protects. Aloevera hydrates, kaolin removes impurities and walnut helps in skin regeneration giving you a fair, blemish free skin. Annabloc is our breakthrough herbal sun block, which provides effective protection from UV rays.
- Size: 100 gram
- Price: Rs. 110/-
- Ingredients:Walnut: Helps in skin regeneration.
- Aloe: Soothes, calms and hydrates.
- Glycerin: This is awesome for skin as we all know.
- Turmeric: Improves complexion and provides glow to skin
- Spiked ginger lily extract: antiseptic agent
- Greater galangal extract: skin protectant action against ultraviolet rays and acne fighting formulation.
- Saffron: complexion enhancer
- Kaolin: helps draw oils from your pores while ridding the skin surface of dead cells and dirt.
- How to use face pack– Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding eyes. Allow it to dry for 10-15 mins. Remove with wet sponge and wash with cool water. Use once or twice a week.
What I like about Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack
- Tube packaging is easy to carry.
- Flip cap makes it no fuss (you know digging deep into the tub etc.).
- Himalaya products are easily available.
- It spreads easily.
- The consistency is creamy.
- It’s loaded with awesome ingredients.
- The price is reasonable.
- A ready to use face pack without the hassle of mixing etc. Perfect for quick pampering.
- It leaves skin smooth and slightly lighter (temporary).
- The smell is nice.
- It has UV protecting ingredient, which is a new thing in a face pack as far as I know.
What I do not like Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack
- It has parabens.
- The main con for me was that it burns unbearably for first 5 minutes. It feels like the skin is on fire.
- The sun protection doesn’t work as such. I couldn’t see any decrease in tanning.
- Verdict: An average face pack, which could be used for the herbs it contains. But I am not going to get it again as it burns so much. Himalaya’s neem and mud face pack work better for me.
You might like reading these also:-
- Ayur Walnut And Apricot Exfoliating Scrub Review
- Wet Wipes – Ginni Clea Cleansing and Makeup Remover Wipes
- Review Clean And Clear Blackheads Removing Scrub
- Bath Salts Benefits – Wise She Cosmetic Dictionary
- Walnut Scrub – Himalaya Herbal Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Review