A month back my maid disowned me and left me all alone for cleaning and dusting .It took a toll on my nails and since then they are trying to get in shape.Thankfully they are feeling better now and have started growing so I thought of showing you how to use pigments as nail polish.
It quite easy and fun to use pigments all you need are following things.
- Loose pigments (I am using Faces loose pigments .I don’t think so I can use MAC pigments ever as nail polish )
- A plate where you can mix the pigments
- Transparent nail paint/top coat of any company.
- A brush (you can use painting brush )
Mix the pigment with the transparent nail paint .One has to apply the nail paint right after mixing it as it get dries easily and starts forming bubbles.
This is how it looks.
and some nail art with a nail art dotting tool.
- You will require good amount of pigment in this otherwise it looks transparent.
- First take out the pigments and then add top coat into it
I like using bronze and gold color nail paint in this as I am personally not fond of using blue.I will show you how bronze looks when used as a nail paint some other time
You might like reading these also:-
- 7 Uses Of Lavender Essential Oil & How To
- Simple Mehandi Designs/Simple Mehndi Design
- Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Fairness Sunscreen Review
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Checkered Nail Art Designs Tutorial