Khadi Product Review – Herbal Bath Oil with invigorating essentials oil
Khadi herbal bath oil is my first purchase of any bath oil from Khadi.When I read about the bath oil while buying it all I could think was of luxurious bath which will make my skin soft and de stress me up
What Khadi Herbal bath oil product claims :-
An aromatic bath oil containing essential oils that relieve stress and fatigue.When massage into the skin it relaxes muscles , stimulates nerve functions and relieves depression.
- Price – Rs 135 for 100 ml
How to use Herbal bath oil – Pour 5 to 10 ml hadi herbal bath oil into your bath.
- Ingredients – Lemon oil,bergamot oil,neroli oil, wheat germ oil, lavender oil, propylene glycol base.
My experience with Khadi Herbal Bath Oil
Since the day I have bought the bath oil I am kind of addicted to it.It de-stresses me till the time I am having my bath and fragrance of the bath oil is not strong .I do feel mild softness on my skin after using it however using body lotion is still a must for me.
Its a clear water water which is not thick and gets absorbed in the skin with in seconds or I should say I don’t even realize when it has gone but I do feel the effect
- Packaging – Its a travel size packaging of 100 ml of the product and and has a flip top cap over it.Packaging is not sturdy and I don have few dents on few bottles of Khadi now.
- How I use the Khadi Herbal Bath Oil – While drawing bath water I pour one full cap of the bath oil into the bucket under the running water/
- Fragrance – It has a mix of lavender and lemon fragrance.One can increase or decrease the quantity of the oil as per one nose sensitivity.
What I liked about Khadi Herbal Bath Oil
- Decently priced and travel friendly
- It helps in relieving stress and fatigue
- Contains all natural ingredients
What I do not like about Khadi Herbal Bath Oil
- 100 ml of the product will not last more than 15 days if used every day.
- Not easily available.I got it from Bombay store of Hyderabad airport.You can find it online on retailmart.com or in Khadi outlets in India.
- It wont help much in skin softening albeit it neither claims for it.
- Relaxed feeling stay till the time I am having a bath.I wish it could stay 24/7
- Will I recommend it to others – Yes, If you like to enjoy your bath and looking for oil which de stresses you then you might like it .Also don’t forget to sniff the bottle before purchasing it.When I sniffed it I felt little dizzy and then relaxed as if I sniffed any sweet drug
You might like reading these also:-
- Khadi Mauri Herbal Orange Face Wash Review
- Face Pack For Fairness /Homemade face scrub
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review
- Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack Review
- Khadi Mauri Apricot Face Scrub Review