Khadi Herbal Conditioner with Vanilla & Honey Review
I bought this Vanilla and honey creamy hair conditioner with high expectation but it failed to do any good to my hair. I have used honey hair packs lot of time which has made my hair smooth and soft so thinking that it too has honey in it I picked it up.
What Khadi conditioner claims :-
An excellent hair conditioner that helps smooth and easy combing, adds body and bounce to the hair. Enhances lustre and pro-motes healthy hair growth.
- Direction – Being rinse conditioner .Apply after shampoo hair .Keep on for two to three minutes Longer the better rinse clean.
- Ingredients :-Water, Shikakai, Honey, Henna, Jatamansi DC, Cetyl Alchol, Jojoba Oil, 2-Phenoxyethanol,Parabenes
- Price INR 59 for100ml
What I liked about Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner :-
- It’s dirt cheap
- Travel friendly
- Moderate herbal ingredients
- I like its mild vanilla fragrance
Packaging – It comes in a transparent flip top packaging .Plastic of the bottle is not sturdy and dent is the proof of it
- Consistency – It is a thick white milky conditioner
What I did not like about Khadi Herbal Hair conditioner Vanilla & Honey
- No matter how much quantity of the product I apply on my hair it fails to soften or smoothen them.
- It claims of easy combing and detangling doesn’t work infact my hair feel the same even if I don’t use this conditioner
- I don’t see any bounce and claim of promoting hair growth in 100 ml is something I won’t think about
- Claims to be herbalbut does contain parabenes.
- Will I recommend it to others-No,If you have oily hair it might work for you but I still would advise to avoid it.For dry and damaged hair it wont work.
You might like reading these also:-
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
- Best Aloevera Gel In India
- New Dove Damage Therapy:Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Khadi Mauri Herbal Orange Face Wash Review
- Face Pack For Fairness /Homemade face scrub
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review