Khadi Hair care range is just not working for my dry hair although I bought them with high hope .Last time I reviewed their honey conditioner which did nothing to my hair and along with honey conditioner I was using saffron reetha and protein shampoo which is equally bad.
About Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo :-
Protect hair decay imitates hair growth.Adds luster give a glamorous look
- Price INR 66 for 100 ml
- Direction – Wet hair , shampoo , lather keep for 5-10 mins.Rinse an repeat.
- Ingredients -Sodium lauryleth er sulphate, coco, amido, propylbetaine, polyquatenium-7, Cocodiethanolamid E(Supermide), Glycerin, honey, propyl, parabean, sodium , methyl paabean, sodium reetha, shikakai, saffron, isopropyl, myristate, edta, citric acid , phenoxy ethanol, atlas, perfume, colour, DMwater
My experience with Khadi Saffron Reetha protein Herbal Shampoo:-
If you look at the ingredients they are just not impressive.From SLS to parabean it has all more over a shampoo which is being popularize as reetha shampoo should have reetha and saffron as its main ingredient and should be of green, black , brownish or saffron colour.Every day we see lot many companies who claim themselves to be herbal but unfortunately ingredients mentioned or added are no where near to herbalism.This shampoo is a perfect example of false herbal claims.
As far as effect of the shampoo is concerned it does nothing to my hair.Neither make them soft or clean them properly.I bought 100ml which got finished with in one and half week because of the difficult which I faces while cleaning my hair.
- Packaging – It has a flip top packaging which is easy to be used while traveling.
- Consistency – It has a runny consistency and is of creamish colour
What I did not like about Khadi Saffron Shampoo
- The artificial strong fragrance which it has
- To much of chemical ingredients
- Less herbal than what it claims
- Finishes off faster than expected
- Doesn’t clean my hair
- Its a pain to wash my hair with this shampoo when I oil them
- It entangles hair forget about softening them
- Shampoo claims to promote hir growth and make hair glamorous just not true
- Worst thing it leads to hair fall
You might like reading these also:-
- New Dove Damage Therapy:Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Khadi Mauri Herbal Orange Face Wash Review
- Face Pack For Fairness /Homemade face scrub
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review
- Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack Review