I have been using DDF ultra- lite- oil free moisturizing since three months and when bottle was about to finish I switched to Liz Earle skin repair light moisturiser. Both these moisturisers are so light that one feels as if there is no product in the bottle.
Light and gentle, this lotion is ideal for combination, oily or problem skin. The finely balanced blend of naturally active skin nourishing ingredients includes borage oila rich source of the essential fatty acid GLA , echinacea, hops, avocado oil, panthenol(pro vitamin B5) and the natural antioxidants beta -carotene and vitamin e to replace lost moisture and help protect your skin.
How to use moturiser –
Gently massage into face and neck morning and evening after intant boost skin tonic.
Price of Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturier Combination/Oily Skin
- 50ml pump – £17.60
- 50ml tube – £17.60
- 50ml pump x 2 -£33.70
- 50ml pump x 3 – £49.80
- 15ml tube – £6.65
- Packaging – It’s a long pump bottle which is handy and travel friendly.I generally don’t like pump bottle moisturiser but this is the first pump bottle which works perfectly.
- Ingredients – Most of the ingredients are nature active such a wheat germ oil, avocado oil etc.You can read the details here
My Experience with Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moituriser
I have used this mosturiser in my night regime every single day.If I forget I feel somthing is missing .Every day I see my skin looking soft and hydrated in the morning.I have experienced greasiness next morning on my skin and initially i thought this might be because of the hot cleanser which I was using before it. During the day when I used it alone I again experienced the heaviness and greasiness after 3-4 hours.
Leaving beside the greasiness, I find the moisturiser really nice. One needs a drop of it to cover the face and it goes well with the make up too. It keeps my skin soft for 2-3 hour and I also feel it helps in repairing the skin.
The quantity of moisturizer shown below can be used 2-3 times and hence one 50 ml easily lasts for two months.
After applying there is no trace of the moisturiser but my skin feels hydrated throughout the day.
What I liked about Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser Combnation/Oily Skin
- Light Fragrance which is long staying
- Well priced compared to other Liz Earle products
- Product is more suitable for combination skin
- Natural active ingredients
- Gets absorbed with in seconds
- Didn’t break me out
What I did not like about Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser Combination/Oily Skin Review
- Not available in India. You can order it online here
- No SPF
- Might not suit super oily skin which is prone to active breakouts.
Will I recommend to others – This moisturiser is more of a night cream for me which works fantastically. If you have combination dry skin then you can go ahead with it but for sensitive acne prone skin I won’t recommend it.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- How To Whiten Nails/ Whiten Nails Naturally
- Lush Tiny Hands Review (Hands Serum)
- Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Review
- CTM For Combination Oily Skin
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you.