I went for shopping today and for a change it was not of makeup .I wanted to do up my room so got few stuff for it.Will share with you soon .Ya! I know I am a tease
Before leaving for shopping I did this blue and lavender eye makeup with three eye shadows basically.I have used MAC electric eel, Faces sparkle dust pigment in lavender and Maybelline chai latte highlighter here.
Makeup breakdown :-
- Applied Urban decay eye primer and dabbed some loose powder over it
- Applied MAC electric eel eyeshadow on the middle of the eyelid and Maybelline chai latte beige eyeshadow on the inner corner covering almost 1/4th of the eye
- Applied Faces sparkle in lavender on the outer corner and blended the colours.
- From the crease till the brow bone applied Maybelline chai latte highlighter again.
- Used shahnaz eyeliner for winged eyeliner look and curled my lashes with Faces eye lash curler
- Applied Faces Mascara.
- I filled my eye brows with MAC expresso
With a flat thin brush applied electric eel on the lower lash line and smudged the colour with a q tip
If it would have been a night look then instead of chai latte highlighter I would have used any gold eyeshadow from Maybelline diamond glow quad.
this is the complete look .
What kind of make up do you like while going for shopping?
You might lie reading these also:-