Post By Zara,
I’ve had this lipstick for about 8 months now and it was the first L’oreal lipstick I bought. Hence, it has a special place in my vanity.
L’oreal has a whole load of ranges of lipsticks especially in the Color Riche range and frankly, I find this extremely confusing. I got this lippy after a lot of deliberation and I haven’t regretted a single moment of having this baby.
About L’oreal Colour Riche Made for me Naturals Lipsticks:
- Discover the tailor-made shades for you!
Finding the perfect shade of lipstick can be a real challenge. That’s why L’Oréal Paris have made it easy with their ‘Made for Me’ make-up range. Each lip shade has been expertly designed to suit every woman’s natural colouring – from blondes to brunettes and fair to dark skin tones each has their choice of shades for the perfect match.
- Made for Blondes and Fair Skin Tones -Delicate pinks and cool browns will illuminate your complexion.
- Made for Brunettes and Olive Skin Tones -Warm browns and plums will enhance your natural colouring.
- Made for Dark Skin Tones -Deep shades: purple, bronze and glimmers of gold will flatter your skin tone.
- Made for Porcelain Skin Tones-Soft nudes shades will warm your skin tone for a radiant look.
- Size: 0.13 oz
- Price: 690 INR
- Ingredients: Beauty and care in one, Colour Riche Made for Me Naturals contains a unique association of an Omega 3 oil and Vitamin E to prevent lips from drying out and help repair their barrier function. It has a soft and creamy texture and it leaves lips feeling moisturized, smooth with a stunning finish.
My experience with L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Cashmere
- Packaging: This lipstick comes in a metallic gold square tube with the brand engraved in the mid-ring. I find this packaging very classy and chic. A circular colored tab on on the bottom of the tube denotes the range, shade name and number of the lipstick which helps a lot in identification. The clasp is quite sturdy and poses no danger of opening up in my purse. Overall, the packaging is really sleek and pretty.
- Color: This color is described as Light Brown on the site. I find it similar to a Cafe Latte kinda color with shimmer in it. If you look at the swatches you can see that resembles milky coffee and is very sheer. But due to the shimmer particles in the lipstick, the color may look different in different kind of lighting.
- Coverage: This lipstick is a medium coverage one. The shade is a bit sheer and . color is described as Light Brown on the site. I find it similar to a Cafe Latte kinda color with shimmer in it. If you look at the swatches you can see that resembles milky coffee and is very sheer.
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for around 1-1.5 hrs on my lips before fading away. A plus point about this lippy is that the shimmer is very tiny and when the color fades, the shimmer also fades and doesn’t leave a block of shimmer on my lips.
- Pigmentation: The lipstick is majorly sheer and has medium pigmentation…It covers up the dark corners of my lips. The tiny shimmer particles really enhances the look and gives my face a nice glowy look. Even when I’m running out of the house sans makeup, if I just slick this on, its more than enough..
- Texture: The lipstick is uber smooth and on application is extremely creamy. By no means is it as creamy as NYX lippies which are sooo creamy that it seems like they could topple if wound up fully, but this is a very sturdy & creamy lipstick nonetheless. The shimmer particles dont feel heavy or goopy and this feels extremely light on the lips.
- Swatches:I have attached 2 separate sets of swatches to put across how the lipstick looks different in different lighting.
In the below pics the lipstick looks almost like a sheer mauve. Whereas in the last pic, it looks like the Coffee Brown shade it is.
What I like about L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick In Cashmere
- Pigmentation is good and covers up the dark corners of my lips.
- Very moisturizing and gives a glow-infused look to your entire face.
- A variety of shades are available
- The lipstick fades evenly.
- The shimmer is very tiny and is perfect to wear to work as well
- The classy packaging is a huge plus point/
What I do not like L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick In Cashmere
- Would have liked it if the staying power were better
Rating: – 4.5/5 (-.5 for the staying power
Will I buy again: I would love to try out some other shades in this range. Its a lovely range especially for those who like sheer shades.
You might like reading these also:-
- My Weekend Makeup Haul
- The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream Review
- 3 Revlon Lipstick Types, Review & Swatches
- Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Fairness Sunscreen Review
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Small Blog Sale