Post By Shreya, Lush Big Shampoo for hair
When I first saw this I was not impressed with the idea of washing my hair with salt but somehow sales assistant at the lush counter was able to convince me and I landed up purchasing a shampoo which costed me a bomb. “Salt in the shampoo work as a scrub and it helps in removing all the flake of the scalp ” This sentence of the SA made me splurge on the product.
What Lush Big Shampoo Claims :-
Sea salt shampoo for shine, softness and big endowments. This pot of oceanic goodness is 50% sea salt to give limp hair the volume it deserves, with seaweed infusion to soften hair and citrus juices for shine. After using Big, your hair will be bouncing back to life.
- How to use – Work a small amount into a later and rinse thoroughly; follow up with a LUSH conditioner for soft tresses.
Lush Big Shampoo Ingredients :-
Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride),Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum Fresh Sea Water (Aqua),ToothedWrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus),Cocamide DEA,Lauryl Betaine,Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia),Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera),Neroli Oil (Citrus amara),Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis),Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia),Orris Absolute (Iris florentina),Limonene,Linalool,Benzyl Benzoate,Coumarin,Perfume.
My experience with Lush Big Shampoo:-
I take around 1/4th tsp. of product and spread it across my hair.With light hand I scrub my scalp and it lathers amazingly.After washing ,my hair feels moisturised and they are super duper squeaky clean.I use lush jungle conditioner after using the shampoo.Salt soothes my scalp and add bounce to my hair.I don’t like the fragrance of this shampoo but the result which it gives makes ignore it.
This shampoo is very pricey therefore I keep another shampoo and use it as a hair scrub once or twice a week.Moreover when I used this shampoo daily it started drying my hair so using it once or twice a week turned out the best way to use this shampoo.
What I like about Lush Big Shampoo:-
- Lathers well and makes my hair squeaky clean.
- Little amount of the product is needed to clean my hair and no re washing is needed.
- Its gives me a feeling of scalp exfoliation which makes me feel extra clean about my hair.
- Because of this shampoo bounce in my hair stays for 2-3 days.
What I do not like about Lush Big Shampoo:-
- Very expensive but it will last long
- It can make hair dry so one should use it according to the level of oil which your scalp generate.
- I don’t like the tub packaging and wish it could come in a large shampoo bottle.
Will I recommend it to others –
Its a great shampoo which throughly clean hair, exfoliate the scalp , add volume to your hair and add moisture to chemically treated hair.If your hair is really dry then I wont recommend it.
Its very very expensive and I hate to buy it again and again because I am addicted to it .
You might like reading these also:-
- Bare Escentuals Angled Brush Review
- Lush Love Lettuce Mask Review
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- How I Got Rid Of Acne /How To Get Rid Of Pimples