Post by Zara,
About MUFE HD Micro Finish Cream Blush
What it is?
The HD Blush is a cream blush that naturally sculpts and highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow. Its mattifying and light-reflecting pigments were specifically selected for a perfect application. Its unique second-skin texture blends seamlessly and guarantees a radiant complexion, while providing a completely natural finish.
Formulated with evaporating oils, HD Microfinish Blush has a long-lasting result. Dermatologist tested. Paraben free
How To Apply MUFE Cream Blush
Depending on the shape of the face and the desired effect, the HD Blush can be applied in several ways: in a circular shape, for a “Russian doll” effect, diffused across the temples for a fashion effect or as a comma to emphasize the natural shape of the cheeks.
- Advice-For natural results, work the Blush in a circle using the 55N brush or in light strokes by patting the HD sponge.To slim down the face, sculpt the Blush using the 25N brush and play with light and shadows by choosing a dark shade and a lighter one. For a more intense effect, use the HD sponge.
- Pro tip: to lighten the colour, the Blush can also be mixed with the HD Foundation or the HD Elixir.
- Price: 1470 INR / 25$
- Quantity: 10g
- MUFE HD blush Shades
- Sericite lamellas
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested
My experience with MUFE HD blush #6
- Packaging: This blush comes in the form of a long plastic container with the pump dispenser. The container is a transparent one so you can identify the shade easily. I like this form of packaging since its extremely hygienic an one doesn’t have to use fingers to dip into the pot. The only downside is that until one learns how much product is required, its hard to pump out the exact amount required. So some product may go to waste if you pump out excess of the blush.
- Pigmentation: This is very highly pigmented like most MUFE products. So no complaints here. The intensity of the shade is exactly as one can see from the outside. Its not one of those products which look different upon blending. I was very impressed with this since I need a very tiny amount of product; about half a pump is sufficient for both cheeks. I took some time to determine exactly how much I required and did end up with clown cheeks a couple of times. So I would suggest to build it up slowly instead of going for the kill at once.
- Range of shades: They have a wide range of shades (14) so one can find the shade they want and which would suit them. It has a wide range of neutrals and a coral shade too which I would like to get some day.
- Staying Power: The staying power of this blush is commendable. I put it on at 8am and it stays put till about 4pm without fading…Yes gals, WITHOUT fading…This may be so because I work in an air conditioned environment, but even then I love thisss!!!
- Application: I usually use half a pump on the back of my hand. Then using my fingers or a Q-tip I dot the blush once on the apple of my cheek and once a little further on my cheeks towards the hairline. Then I spread and blend using a patting motion with my fingers. Then I use a flat top Kabuki to ensure its well blended and has a smooth finish.
- Cream Blush for oily skin – If you have very oily skin, no fear. After blending in the cream blush. Just dab some translucent powder with a buffer brush over your face. This would help avoid the greasy look which is much feared.
- Cost & Availability: These blushes have very limited availability here in India and are available only in select cities. It is also extremely expensive for a cream blush unless you have used it before. I would suggest buying this only if you know how to apply cream blush. Or else one would end up wasting a bit of product while learning.
Swatches of MUFE HD Blush #6
Make up Forever HD Blush#6 Dupe
I tend to accumulate loads of make up without realizing that I’m buying similar or the same shade in different brands. I realized this quite recently when I tried alternative storing methods for my blushes and had this MUFE cream blush and my NYX Cream Blush in Glow kept side by side. I had one look and was like ‘Whoaaa! These are the same shade!!’. I immediately swatched both to confirm and couldn’t belive my eyes..
So for those of you who love this shade but are a bit hesitant about buying MUFE due to any reason like cost, availability, being a newbie with cream blushes, etc have no fear! NYX is here!!
Yes Gals…NYX Cream blush in Glow is an exact dupe of MUFE cream Blush No.6. You can also read the review of the same on Wiseshe which I’ve done sometime earlier.
Here are the comparative swatches for you to see:
What I liked about MUFE HD blush #6
- Amazingly pigmented. Half a pump is sufficient for both my cheeks.
- Since such a tiny amount is needed for a single use, this blush is bound to last me a long time.
- The texture is creamy without being greasy.
- Gives a lovely flushed look to my face.. Infact, I look like I’m blushing whenever I use this!
- MUFE has a huge range of shades which ensures that everyone will find THE shade for them.
- The see through packaging makes it easy to identify the shade
- The pump dispenser makes using this blush very hygienic.
- The bottle is very sturdy and suitable for travel.
- Has a very good staying power.
- Paraben free!
What I did not like about MUFE HD blush#6
- Its very easy to go overboard with this shade and end up with clown cheeks.
- Not easily available in all cities in India
- Very expensive
- Will I buy this again: I would love to try their coral shade..I do hope I manage to get it someday.
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Eyeshadow Palette For Brown Eyes
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#38 Review
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick#37 Review
- Makeup For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick 38 Photos & Swatches