Post By Megha,
This is my first nail art post on Wise She. Thanks to Anamika for encouraging me to post a nail art. I did this nail art for my MBA farewell. I wore the sari which has three colors. This nail art is very easy and can be done within 10-15 minutes (though it took me more time to think what I can do on my nails
Here goes step by step nail art tutorial
- Step I: Apply the base coat.
- Step II: Make small arcs on either side of your nails in two different colors.
- Step III: Fill the middle part with the black nail paint.You can choose any dark shade of your choice.
- Step IV: Put small dots with the silver nail paint on the black part.
- Step V: Finally apply the top coat and we are done
Products Used For Nail Art
Camieo Black Nail Paint
Camieo Transparent Nail Paint
Nail art pen in silver
Elle 18 No 15
Elle 18 No 18
You might like reading these also:-
- Simple Nail Art With Maybelline Colorma Artistica Verde Palmeira
- Faces Nail Enamel Golden Red Purple18 Review & NOTD
- Best Hair Products For Frizzy Hair
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel Rose Taupe 07 Review & Swatches
- Best Primer For Large Pores & More
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Bath & Body Oil Review
- How To Use Loose Pigments As Nail Polish