Post By Ashu,
- What the product claims: – Remedy for sun tan removal. Milk protein and honey enriched special tan cream helps remove the epidermal sun tan, therefore restoring the natural fairness of the skin and also preventing pigmentation due to sun. Its matte effect is ideal for hot climates and the cream also enhances after facial glow.
- Size: 40 gram
- Price: Rs. 145 from here
- Ingredients: No mention of ingredients except milk proteins, honey and geranium oil.
- Milk proteins: Milk naturally contains Vitamins A and D, which helps to make skin soft, yet strong. Milk also contains skincare’s favorite, natural beta hydroxyl acids, which means that skin cells will be naturally exfoliated and new skin cells will be soothed and comforted.
- Honey: Honey’s ability to absorb and retain moisture makes it an ideal ingredient in a lot of cosmetics as it helps keep skin hydrated and fresh and prevents drying. Honey’s natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays, supports the skin’s ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple. One of the most common natural skin care benefits with honey is related to treatment of minor acne.
- Geranium oil: This is a wonder ingredient girls… read on and get dumbstruck ( my eyes glazed over when I found about the power of this oil……)Geranium oil has a couple of very positive effects on the skin – it boosts circulation and also invigorates the skin. while having a general cleansing action, it also balances the production of sebum and helps to improve skin elasticity. It gives a boost to the lymphatic system as well. In skincare, it is mostly used to create a balance between oiliness and dryness of skin, since it has the unique properties to balance sebum production in the skin, making it invaluable for those with combination, dry, dehydrated, or oily skin.
- Geranium essential oil also calms irritated skin, clearing acne.
- How to use – apply layer on the skin and keep for 10-15 minutes. Then massage softly with water (I have tried rose water or raw milk. Both were effective). Use daily.
What I like about Nature’s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Pack
- It has wonderful ingredients.
- Price is quite reasonable (I didn’t use it daily so I found the price ok. I used it once a week normally or whenever I thought that my skin looks dull due to sun exposure)
- It doesn’t sting.
I can’t define the smell. It’s just a sweet kind of aroma.
The consistency looks dry in the photo but it’s not that dry. It’s easy to spread. It doesn’t dry out after 15 minutes of application, so no stretchy feeling. It feels like applying cream.
IT REMOVES THE TAN…… Yes. …… yes ….yes….. !!!To be frank, I never know when my skin is tanned. I just don’t understand how this tanning thing looks. I know it sounds lame. But yeah… I just think that am looking lil dark today, lil glowing today and so on. After I started using this cream, I just noticed that my skin feels smoother, brighter and feels so nourished (as if my skin just had 10 multivitamins mixed in a glass of milk.). But when I went to the parlour, the beautician told me that this time my facial skin hasn’t tanned even a bit…. Amazing. My eyes glazed and I was drifted to another world. I loved it. That actually proved that this product works.
What I Nature’s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Pack
- Nature’ essence products are not easily available.
- The tub is unhygienic as we have to dip in fingers every time.
- No complete list of ingredients is given. But the kind of powerful ingredients which are present and the beautician’s verdict made this thing fine with me at least.
- Verdict: I am totally in love with this product. This is much better than VLCC anti tan pack. Availability is a problem so right now I am hunting in every store and hoarding a substantial stash with me …. One thing which I should tell is that after 15 minutes; do massage it for few minutes. It makes a lot of difference. I would really advise you to try it.
You might like reading these also:-