I wanted to share my News Paper Nail Art that I did after reading about it from Tanveer’s blog…although it doesn’t look as neat as the model there did, nevertheless I tried guys!!!!!
How To do Newspaper Nail Art
You will need following things:-
- A grey nail paint
- Small Piece of newspaper
- A grey or white nail paint.(I have used pink )
- Rubbing Alochol (Easily availble in a chemist shop)
- Step1 :-Apply a base coat and then paint grey colour nail polish on it
- Step2 :-Take out rubbing alochol in a small cap and dip each nail for 4-5 seconds.
- Step3 - Now cut a newspaper piece and press it on to your nails
- Step4 - Peel off the newspaper and you will notice the newspaper print on your nails.
- Step5 -Clean your nails again and apply base coat over it.
Thanks Tanveer for sharing such an easy-peesy nail art technique….if i can do it, any one can. Oh! By the way I didn’t find a light grey colour nail paint so I used a light pink colour for the newspaper background!!
You might like reading these also:-
- Bridal Nail Paint – Faces Cosmetics True Shimmer Brown 21 Review
- Simple Nail Art With Maybelline Colorma Artistica Verde Palmeira
- Faces Nail Enamel Golden Red Purple18 Review & NOTD