Today I will be reviewing one of my favourite blushes i.e. The Nyx rouge cream blush in Rose Petal.
About NYX Cream blush
More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting. Available in cream blush 12 shades.
- Price: 650 INR / $6.50 (equal to 290INR)
- Quantity: 3.5g
Ingredients of NYX Cream blush
- Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850), D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499).
My experience with NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal
- As visible, this blush comes in a pot form with a transparent see-through flip top lid.
- Like most blushes in this range, this is highly pigmented and just a single swipe is sufficient for a cheek. It is also very easy to blend and can be used lightly as a highlight as well.
- This shade has a respectable staying power of approx 6hrs after which it fades evenly.
- Application: As with all cream blushes, this can be applied either by using your fingers, a Qtip or with a brush. I use a Q-tip with this and dab about 2-3 times over the apple of my cheeks. Then I pat with my fingers, blending the blush into my skin ensuring even distribution of the blush.
- This shade is very versatile in the sense that it can be used as a blush, highlighter or even as an eyeshadow base.
I love using the blushes in this range and Rose Petal is no exception. It brings a light flushed look to my cheeks and blends so well that it doesn’t quite look like I’ve applied blush at all!
I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try out cream blushes. This is a must have for all..
Swatches of NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal before blending
What I liked about NYX Rouge Cream Blush
- Amazingly pigmented.
- It’s creamy & blends really well
- Can be used in many ways
- Texture is superbly creamy and easy to spread.
- Convenient packaging
What I did not like about NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal
- May not be suitable for those having oily skin
- Availability is an issue.
- Pretty costly if bought here in India. It makes more sense to buy online for a lesser amount.
Will I recommend it to others - Yes
You might like reading these also:-
- My Weekend Makeup Haul
- The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream Review
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Look
- Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter Review
- 5 Party Makeup – Party Makeup Step By Step
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Colours Suggestions
- 13 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches