I love eyeliner and hoard them like crazy..so when I saw this liner featured in the April catalogue of Oriflame I pounced on it immediately
- Product Claim: Ultra-soft eyeliner with a shimmering texture in beautiful chestnut brown. The innovative retractable pencil format makes it easy to use. Apply along your lash line for perfect definition or smudge outwards for a soft focus look.
- Item Code: 21243
- Original Price: INR 249
- Offer Price: INR 149
- Quantity: 0.3g
My experience with Oriflame Wild Rest Couture Eye pencil
- When I received this liner and saw the color shade on the lid, I was a bit hesitant since it looked maroon and I thought maybe there was a mistake and I received a lip liner instead. But guys, rest assured, this is a rich chocolatey color and a lovely shade at that!
- This is very well pigmented eye pencil for sure. Stays true to its claim of being ultra-soft, but there’s no visible shimmer at all. Infact, its a rich matte chocolate shade. It lasted for 8hrs without fading but then, I work in an AC environment, so I’m not sure how it would work out for those working in a different setting. What I loved about this liner is that there was no tugging at all. But I would have definitely liked it to have a nice glossy finish like Lakme’s 9 to 5 liquid liners. It also has a wind-up mechanism so its a boon for people like me who are too lazy to sharpen the pencils time and time again
- For comparison sake, I would consider it somewhere between Faces and Colorbar eyeliners in terms of color pay-off and ease of application. The color-pay off is visible in the below swatches where I have swiped the pencil just once! Too good!
What I liked about Oriflame Beauty Wild West Couture Eyepencil
- Very soft and glides like a dream. No tugging at all
- Tiny and very easy to carry around.
- No need to sharpen the pencil yeyyy!!!
- Worth it when bought on discount.
- Very richly pigmented and hence, frames the eyes really well. Comparable to Faces eye liners.
- Doesn’t sting when applied on the waterline. This is really a +point for me since my eyes are very sensitive and react very easily to products.
What I do not like about Oriflame Wild West Couture Eyepencil
- Only 1 shade available as of now.
- Availability is an issue since Oriflame products can only be brought from an agent.
- Spending 249 bucks on just .3g of product is ridiculously expensive. If it would be the regular size then it would have been fine, but at this price the quantity is too less for an Oriflame product.
- Will I buy it again: Yes, provided they either lower the price or increase the quantity Or maybe if its on discount again.
- Rating: 3/5 ( -1 for the quantity & -1 for the fact that there’s only 1 shade available)
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline Review & Swatches
- Look Book – MAC Vibrant Grape Tutorial
- MAC Electric Eel Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Prickly heat Rash problem solution
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara review
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Lakme All Over Shimmer Gloss Review
- Best Product From Lakme Fantasy Collection