My 1st review for NYX giveaway
I chose the Oriflame Gloss berries shade – Cloudberrie cream. From their flyer and got it at a meager price of Rs 63 compared to their normal price of 229RS.
Now coming to the point:
In the tube the colour looks a bit pinkish creamish. Even in the swatch it looks slightly creamy but when applied over lips it gives colour of almost clear gloss. But I dint want colour out of it either just a glossy glossy touch topped over my lipstick was enough. See the pic it is almost like my skin colour so would go good if you want to team it up with a nude lippie or want to tame down a dark colour. Should ideally say it clouds the dark colours .
For a gloss I got at this price I wasn’t expecting much. Yet I found it wasn’t so sticky I just teamed it up with my lipbalm and I was good to for next two hours. I mean it did stay for 2 hrs in an AC environment.
Swatches of Oriflame Gloss Berries Shade Cloudberrie
What I liked about Oriflame Gloss Berries Shade Cloudberrie Cream
- Came at a good budget on flyer
- Nice nude colour can team it up with anything.
- Stays around 2 hrs max. (ok with me not expecting it to last longer )
- Not sticky
Won’t buy at regular price. 229 for this is a bit too much.
Will I repurchase: No I don’t think so. At least not on the regular price it is an ok product for a clear kind of gloss I wouldn’t pay so much rather try some new brands. Yes on flyers I might.
You might like reading these also:-
- L’Oreal White Perfect Triple Whitening Toner Review
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Adidas Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop Earth Lover Apricot & Basil Shower Gel Review
- Oriflame Visions V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette Review
- Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Wash & Tone Gel Review
- Cleanser – Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina Review