Post By Priti,
Bath Body Shop -Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion Review
One of the best body lotion from Body Shop is Moringa Milk Body lotion, am actually glad that I tried this one though in a smaller bottle.
- Product ~ Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion
- For Skin Type ~ Normal to Dry Skin
- Price ~ SGD 19.90 or INR 495 for 250ml~ this is much cheaper in INR price ..sigh!
- How to Use ~ Spray onto the skin and massage in.
- Product Claim ~ Instantly condition and hydrate your skin with a light, easily absorbed, 12-hour moisturizer with a graceful floral scent.
How Body shopMoringa Milk Body Lotion works
○ Moringa seed oil with natural oleic acid moisturizes and protects skin.
○ Community Trade organic babassu oil is a lightly moisturizing, non-greasy oil that softens skin and helps to restore suppleness.
○ Community Trade sesame oil moisturizes and softens skin.
Main ingredients are:
Moringa seed oil with oleic acid – Moisturises and protects the skin.
Community Trade babassu oil – Soothes and moisturises the skin.
Community Trade sesame oil – Softens, smoothes and moisturises the skin.
Water, Octyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Tocopherol, Yellow 5.
Before we move on do you know “Moringa” is actually a tree. a multi-purpose tree native to the foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India and cultivated throughout the tropics. Moringa oleifera silviculture is currently being promoted as a means to combat poverty and malnutrition. The leaves contain all essential amino acids and are rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals.
Moringa is actually MIRACLE TREE, Historical proofs reveal that ancient kings and queens used Moringa leaves and fruit in their diet to maintain mental alertness and healthy skin. Moringa is also proven effective in curing various illnesses, such as skin infections, gastric ulcers and swelling. It can also lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Guess eyeing the umpteen benefits of this miracle tree Body Shop came up with the product
- Packaging ~ For a change this body lotion comes in a clear plastic bottle with pump action dispenser with product detail written and back of bottle with other details. Really liked the pump dispenser for lotion which makes it hygiene to use.
- Texture ~ So as you can see the milk body lotion is really like milk, it’s very runny, light lemon colour and smooth & silky.
- Fragrance ~ The fragrance is just wonderful, it’s refreshing which is light and flowery, sweet with a little hint of lemon.
So as said it’s very runny just like milk and get absorb in skin quick and fast, you can see in the picture. It’s also not sticky and doesn’t make me feel greasy which is major plus point for me. Another plus point is it’s smell stays on for long compare to other body shop lotions and hydrates skin well. If you are using this in night then in the morning you will feel the skin soft and smooth.
What I do not like about Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion
Since it’s runny sometimes it gets difficult to manage it which can be a put off. Other than that there is no issue with this body lotion.
I love this one, it’s smell really good, stays on long and hydrates well, what else we required from a body lotion?
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Photos & Swatches
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser Combination/Oily Skin Review
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Boho Chic Review & Swatches
- 11 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Leaves
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Bath & Body Oil Review
- How To Use Loose Pigments As Nail Polish