Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser 3in1
My Maybelline eye makeup remover got over recently and with SA help and after going though many brands I thought of trying Vichy facial cleanser.
What Vichy Purete Thermale 3in1 one step cleanser claims:-
This one-step cleanser acts as a cleansing milk, a toning lotion and an eye make-up remover. With Captelae(tm) to trap impurities by minimizing rubbing with cotton.
Ingredient Innovation: Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which works like a micro-magnet to remove impurities from the skin. With Vichy Thermal Water, clinically proven to soothe and fortify skin. Also with vitamin B5 for its moisturizing properties. Lightweight non-greasy fluid. No rinsing required.
Results: Face, eyes and lips are perfectly cleansed in one simple step. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple.
Dermatological Standards: Allergy tested. Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control and on contact lens wearers. Alcohol-free. Soap-free. Colorant-free. Skin pH. Non-comedogenic.
Ingredients – WATER • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE • DISODIUM EDTA • DISODIUM OCOAMPHODIACETATE • MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII SEEDCAKE EXTRACT/SHEA BUTTER SEEDCAKE EXTRACT • FRAGRANCE(From website)
- Price INR 450 for 100ml
- How to use cleanser – Apply to face and eye area with your fingertips. Massage lightly and wipe away (with cotton wool).
My experience with Vichy Thermale Demaquillant Intergral cleanser
- Consistency – It has a light milk cream consistency and one doesn’t need lot of the product to cover whole face.
After 2-3 swipe everything is clean.One doesn’t have to struggle hard while cleaning the makeup and it will suit most sensitive skin.
What I liked about Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral Cleanser
- Its just not only a makeup remover .Its a Cleaning milk which removes all the makeup and dirt off and tones the skins too.
- It didn’t break me out.
- Contains no Parabeans
- One tube lasts long
- Travel friendly
What I did not like about Vichy Thermale Demaquillant Cleanser
- Its expensive.
- If you have super oily skin then you might feel greasy after using it.
- It works on most of the mascara but doesn’t work on Maybelline colossal volume mascara.
- Some times after using the cleanser my skin becomes oily and I have to use a face wash after using it.
- I do feel slight burning sensation when it goes into my eyes.
- Will I re-purchase it again – Yes, its a travel friendly and a nice cleansing lotion which is parabean free.
- Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review
- Diya Mirza talks about her beauty and make up regime in Vogue India
- Vogue India Beauty- holic favourite eye make up products
- Frieda pinto beauty tips and make up essentials