- What the product claims: – (Anti tan face pack)It lightens and softens sun exposed skin.
- Size: 85 gram
- Price of VLCC Anti tan pack – Rs. 175/-
VLCC Anti Tan Pack Ingredients
- Aloe: Soothes, calms and hydrates.
- Almond oil: Almond oil is an excellent emollient and moisturizer. As an emollient, it nourishes and softens the skin.
- Anannas: Pineapple contains enzymes that make skin elastic, improve skin hydration, and remove damaged and dead cells. Thus, it helps us achieve a clear and glowing complexion. The enzymes in pineapple also fight free-radical damage and can reduce age spots and fine lines.
- Yashad bhasm / zinc oxide powder: Zinc is an extremely essential element for healthy skin. Apart from sun protection, it is useful for wound healing, acts as an astringent and also helps with the treatment of acne.
- Sandal wood powder: Glowing Skin, Skin Softening and Acne control.
- Gum acacia powder: it is used to soothe skin rashes
- Turmeric: Natural plant products like turmeric have been formulated to heal and prevent dry skin, treat skin conditions such as eczema and acne, and retard the aging process
- Mulberry extract: skin whitening
- Cucumber extract: If you want a happy skin, then cucumber is the answer. As cucumber and the skin share the same level of hydrogen, it becomes easier for cucumber to mask all the problem areas. It helps in soothing and softening skin which can get you relaxed in no time.
- Kaolin: Helps draw oils from your pores while ridding the skin surface of dead cells and dirt.
How to use anti tan face pack –
Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding eyes. Massage it gently for 5 minutes. Allow it to dry for 10-15 mins. Remove with wet sponge and wash with cool water. Use twice a week.
What I like about VLCC Anti Tan Face Pack:-
- It has a mild, pleasant smell.
- The consistency is creamy and not so thick, which makes it easy to apply and massage.
- Tube packaging with a screw top makes it easy to carry.
- VLCC products are easily available in India
- The ingredients are herbal and known for their skin care properties.
- It’s a ready to use face pack so it’s easy to use whenever I come back from a day in sun and wish to take care of the tanning.
- It does reduce the tanning. The effect could be seen immediately after using. But no dramatic removal of tanning is seen. It works very gently. You know just a bit lightening. It helps in keeping tanning in a check.
- This face pack doesn’t sting. So that’s a plus for me.
What I do not like about VLCC Anti Tan Pack:-
- The price is little bit unreasonable. If used twice a week regularly than it will last hardly for a month approximately.
Verdict: The face pack is a good one as such. I would like to keep it with me in the summers for a weekly de tanning program and for the feel good factor of so many wonderful herbs.
Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush #6 Review,Swatches & Dupe
- Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum Review
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal Review