- Yardley the famous brand from London, long time back having a Yardley product was such a big thing I’m sure it must be still there and yardley powders are famous among all. I experiment a lot with deo so I recently purchased lot of different brand and surprising didn’t get even one Fa deo ..I still have 3 fa bottles with me hehe…
- Product ~ Yardley London, Jasmine Body Spray
- For Skin Type ~ NA
- Price ~ SGD 4.50 and INR 200 for 200ml(INR price might differ)
- Product Claim ~ Experience the classic original scent of theblooming jasmine flower.
- How to use ~ Spray on underarms or anywhere you want.
My Experience with Yardley London, Jasmine Body Spray
So the product comes in white, green coloured aluminium bottle just like any deo or body spray. On the back of bottle is product n ingredients descriptionSpray on as you want and enjoy the wonderful Jasmine fragrance. The smell stays on for long like 5-6 hours so we don’t have that sweaty feeling any more . It gives light, refreshing, long lasting, all over body fragrance which is really good.
Ingredients are :
- Propellants are used in pressurised dispensing systems, such as aerosol sprays, to force a material through a nozzle. Ethanol is miscible with water and is a good general purpose solvent. It is found in paints, tinctures, markers, and personal care products such as perfumes and deodorants. It may also be used as a solvent in cooking, such as in vodka sauce
- Diethyl phthalate (DEP), Propylene glycol (PG) is a colourless, nearly odourless, syrupy liquid that is derived from natural gas. It is used in dozens of products that you commonly use around your house. Triclosan is an antibacterial and antifungal agent.
Of course the highlight is the wonderful, smoothing jasmine smell, who doesn’t like to smell like floral all day long I love this body spray it makes me feel deliciously feminine and the scent is soft and florally.
This one is absolutely lovely with no add-ons to take the beauty away from the original scent of the blooming jasmine flower. Do you know a popular legend about jasmine is that Cleopatra used to keep the sails of her ship soaked in jasmine to lure Mark Antony
There is also many different range available in Yardley Body Spray you one can choose their desire taste.
What I do not like about Yardley London, Jasmine Body Spray
- I don’t find any.
Overall, for the price it’s a wonderful body spray, anyone can try this. And yes for I will re-purchase this, want to try other range
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Aqua Marina Reviews
- My Anniversary Haul Thanks To Wise Recommendations!!!
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review
- Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit Review (Dark Brown/Black)