I have heard so much of aloe Vera and its benefits everywhere from magazines to beauty blogs to TV and what not. But I never had an aloe Vera plant neither did I own aloe Vera gel ever. So then I decided to get myself an aloe Vera gel by anyhow and I got Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera gel from a local store.
About Aloevera Gel -Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is a world renowned plant for its cosmetic and medicinal miracle properties. Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera uses the goodness of this miracle plant from its natural source along with modern manufacturing processes to offer you a treatment moisturizing gel ideal for softening the skin, protecting it from sun damage, and acting as a guard and immunizing agent against skin ailments like dry skin, acne, and itchy skin conditions. The gel is an ideal solution for gifting you soft, glowing, and pampered skin.
- Usage: Apply the gel after cleansing your face and massage the gel softly into the skin for softening and protecting it against environmental pollutants. Ideal to be used every day.
- Price of Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera gel: INR 65 for 100 gm (I’ve heard that earlier it was Rs 55)
- Key Ingredients: Aloe vera extracts and Peppermin oil, Mineralized Water.
My thoughts on Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
Nature’s essence Aloe Vera gel comes in a non attractive transparent plastic tub. The product looks really green but when you take it out on your hand/finger, it is almost transparent (though the transparent green color looks more attractive). You can see the difference from the pics below.
What I liked about Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera gel:-
It is perfect for everything that an aloe Vera gel does. But what to like specifically about Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera gel are:
- It is very mildly fragrant and even that doesn’t last long.
- Spreads very easily.
- Ideal for me in summers when I don’t want to sleep in bare skin. I apply it before retiring to bed every night and it neither makes me feel heavy nor dry.
- Next morning you feel smooth.
- Gives cooling effect immediately on applying.
- Reasonably priced.
What I didn’t like about Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera gel:-
- On applying it to the face, initially it feels little sticky but as soon as it is absorbed in skin that feeling goes .
- Though the pack says with “Moisturizing Beauty Gel with Aloe Vera and Tea tree oil”, I doubt that it has Tea tree (its not mentioned in the “key ingredients” list also).
- Complete ingredients list is not given.
- Will I repurchase: Totally!
- Wiseshe Rating: 4/5.
Checkout an interesting video on how to prepare Aloe Vera Gel oil for acne scars & stretch marks!
You might like reading these also:-
- Bridal Chura Info
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )
- Natural Hair Conditioner Recipe With Aloe Vera – DIY Saturday
- My Khadi Haul
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review
- 5 Common Hair Loss Treatments
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review