- Product: Aroma Magic Milk Pack Skin Lightener and Nourisher
What the Aroma Magic Pack claims This pack gives amazing results due to its formula that is rich in lactic acid.It covers all ages and leaves your skin shades lighter, more velvety and luminous.For all skin types.
- Ingredients: Dried Yoghurt, Soya protein, hydrolyzed protein, Amino acids, Vit A, C &E minerals.
- Price: INR 100 for 35 gms.
How to use milk pack -To lighten the skin, mix 1 tsp pack with 1 tsp with AM fair lotion. To nourish the skin mix with aromatic skin toner. Make a paste and apply it on face and neck. Wash after 20 mins
Packaging: It comes in powder form. The powder is filled in 6-7 small plastic packets which are stuffed inside the tub. I filled up the powder in the tub and threw away the plastic packets, so can’t show that to you. But trust me, the packaging makes no sense to me.
Lately I have developed a liking for AromaMagic products and this started because of the first ever product I had tried- : Aroma Magic Milk Pack. I don’t use it with the fairy lotion as recommended, but it still gives me pretty good results.
It comes in the form of a slightly pale pink powder that needs to be mixed with a liquid to form a paste. I mix it with rose water. The resultant paste is thick and is not very smooth. The paste looks like cerelac paste and smells dominantly of milk powder. I just love the smell! It dries off within 10 minutes and after that I simply wash it off with water. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, refreshed and brighter. I wouldn’t say it makes my complexion lighter but it gives a healthy glow to my face and I love that! I can’t rave enough about how lovely it makes my skin look. I get so many compliments after I use this. The effect lasts the whole day long! I am in love with this pack!
What i liked about Aroma Magic Milk Pack
- Leaves my skin looking brighter and glowing
- I love the milk powder smell it has.
- Dries pretty quickly.
- May not lighten the complexion but surely removes tanning to some extent.
- Very affordable and easily available.
- For all skin types. I am oily-skinned but it did not break me out.
- Does not dry out the skin because of lactic acid.
What I do not like about Aroma Magic Milk Pack
- Comes in powder form, so you need to mix it with liquid and make a paste everytime to wanna use it.
- Does not lighten the complexion.
- The effect is not very long-lasting.
- The ingredient list is very vague!
Will I repurchase it: Yes!
Will I recommend this: Surely!
You might like reading these also:-
- 8 Ways To Improve Skin Complexion Naturally
- Sweatproof & Waterproof Sunscreen Suggestions
- Soulflower Soap Rose Geranium Review
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Pantene Shampoo – Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Shampoo Review
- Biotique Under Eye Cream Review