Hi beauties !
Today I’m going to evaluate Avon’s dual ended lipstick + Lipgloss. The one I have is L06, Wine Shine and violet. To be honest, I found it pretty useful as it has lipstick and lip gloss on both ends. This is how it looks like :-
The lipgloss is frosty pink in color, the name is Violet, although it looks frosty pink and is quite sticky it Tones down the look if lipstick is used beneath.
The lipstick is more of wine-red color, its name is Wine Shine. The texture is fine, and glides on easily, but it can be drying sometimes, so If you’re using the lipstick alone better use some lip balm first I personally love wine kind of colors. So for lipstick
Avon’s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Swatches
Here is how it looks on me :-
- Quantity:– Lip gloss 1gms, lipstick 3gms
- Price : Don’t remember L
My take on Avon’s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06
- The dual ended lipstick with lip gloss idea is not new, but still girls find it handy to carry lipstick and lipgloss together, so I too found it convenient But while getting this, one can’t judge the right lip shade or lip gloss shade, as too I couldn’t I liked the lipstick shade but not the lip gloss, because I’m more fond of lipgloss than lipsticks, so it was a for me.
- If you get hand on your choice, then you just need to carry one product The lipstick/lipgloss can be used alone, and can also be separately.
Will I purchase it ? Not really, until I get a good offer from Avon and get my hands on the right shade I want.
Thanks ! Godbless
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner Gold Photos & Swatches
- Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches & EOTD
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick Cranberry Review
- Nail Art Brushes In India/Nail Art Brushes Review