On any given day one product I cannot live without is a mascara. It instantly takes away the dullness from the eyes and for the most basic yet complete look a mascara and a lipgloss is sufficient! Since I keep changing my mascara every three months this time I decided to do away with the Maybelline Colossal mascara and try something new. So I bought the Avon SuperShock mascara in black. I generally prefer voluminous mascara because I already have curly lashes but it needs a little volume. I’m not a great fan of false eyelashes.
Price -Rs 385
The product as shown in the Avon website
Coming back to the mascara ,there are equal number of pros and cons according to me. I am not very fascinated by the product but at the same time I don’t have a dislike towards it. The first few days I used the mascara it felt great and I thought I was going to stick to it and be loyal but within a month of using it the product in the mascara bottle kind of started hardening and didn’t work for me. And each time I had to clean the brush with a tissue before using it to avoid clumps. The colour is jet black and I loved the effect it had on my eyelashes but yet again I had to apply two coats to get the look I wanted.
The mascara brush/wand
- Would I buy the product again? Not really! There are better (much better!) mascaras in the market at a cheaper rate (This one cost me Rs 385!).
- Product rating: 2.5/5 Wouldn’t buy it again!
You might like reading these also:-
- Look Book – Everyday Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes
- Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial2
- Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser Review
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Review
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review
- Mascara For Sensitive Eyes Suggestions