From L to R – Avon Gloss Delight Lip juice in Succulent Peach, Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick in Rosy Kiss
Since I bought a lot of products from Avon recently I thought I should do a review on a few of the products if not all. The Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick in Rosy Kiss is such a pretty colour and is suitable for daywear but does it work for me? Read on!
What I liked about Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick & Avon Gloss Delight Lip Juice
- Awesome colour; A nice pinkish peach in colour; suitable for daytime; mild yet classy
- Fairly pigmented
- Cute packaging; small pink hearts on the lipstick tube makes it look very cute
- Doesn’t moisturize the lips and instead it makes it dry
- The colour doesn’t last long on my lips and It hardly stays for 2 hours maximum
Since the colour was really good I decided not to give up on wearing it so I decided to use the Avon Gloss Delight Lip juice in Succulent Peach over it and OMG fabulous! Even though the colour of the lip juice on the tube is different (more of a dark pink) when I took it out of the tube it was a transparent lipgloss with a hint of pink and it has a lovely fragrance (watermelon). It really went together with the lipstick beautifully and stayed on my lips for a while.
Sometimes I hear complaints that Avon lip colours other than their everlasting lipsticks do not stay on the lips for a long time. But let me tell you this combination works! The Avon lip juice is pretty pricey (Rs 219) but considering Avon has offers on these now and then it doesn’t matter
Swatches (from l to r – Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick in Rosy Kiss, Avon Gloss Delight Lip juice in Succulent Peach, both combined together)
Overall I would give 3.5/5 for the lipstick and 3.5/5 for the lip juice. I would buy it again because the colour is fantastic!
You might like reading these also:-
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild Review
- Best Colourburst Lipstick
- NYX Round Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds Lip Gloss 10 Pink Ruby Review
- Shimmery Eyeliner Pencil Suggestions
- Sephora Nectar Shine Hydrating Care Lipgloss SPF 8 in Litchi Shine Review
- MAC Surf Baby Collection Soon In Stores