Post By Upasana,
Wise She Mega NYX Giveaway Entry 2 By Upasana
Hii all !
Okay to be frank, I’m not a ‘lipstick’ person I got this lipstick for my mom. This is from Avon’s Simply Pretty Range, and the shade is Cranberry. I got this from an avon representative, and was in some scheme (I don’t remember it now). This is its packaging :-
The lipstick is enclosed within a dark purple-blue plastic body.
What are the claims of Color Bliss Lipsticks from Avon ?
- Satin finish with a burst of radiant, blissful color.
- Provides full coverage
- Provides smooth rich color with Vitamin E and jojoba oil to moisturize lips
It looks like this
Although the color looks beautiful, but following are few drawbacks I found (because my mom is already using the same shade, I got her 2 of these lipsticks, and I used the new one for review ) :-
- Satin finish ? what satin finish, when my mom uses it I never noticed anything such as “satin finish” K.The coverage is average, I won’t say it gives super-duper coverage
- When I swatched the lipstick, the color did looked semi-pigmented (it was not immensely pigmented, but was not even a faded one). But when I used it on myself, I had to rub it twice-thrice to see the pigmentation of the color K again not so nice as per their claim. So for girls with pigmented lips might not want to try this one.
- And after I used it, I felt a need of applying some lip balm because my lips felt dry , so I think avon is not upto their claims for this lipstick.
Swatches of Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick Cranberry
- Price :– I’m not sure but might be between 125-200/- ( because I ordered it like 2months ago)
I would rate it 2/5 ! It’s not a must have , so you might want to buy some other lippie
Thanks ! Godbless
You might like reading these also:-