Many of you asked me to review my lenses after seeing them in my makeup tut’s, so here I am finally reviewing them basically I have Bausch and Lomb lenses, and it needs no introduction. It is the leading brand when it comes to lenses. I tried colored lenses from them, and before getting them, my mind wasn’t preoccupied with any particular shades, except for the fact I wanted them to be able to wear them any time and for any occasion. Therefore, I got basic natural Brown colored lenses from Bausch and lomb, these one are from their “Natural Look Colors” range, and this range has all natural shades one needs.
Natural Look colours are the latest in coloured contact lenses from Bausch + Lomb, these quarterly coloured soft contact lenses come in seven fabulous colours that speak more than words.
The lenses I got are “India”, which are natural brown colored lenses. I have jet black eyes, so these lenses often give various shades in different lights. The base for lenses, my eyes being black, caters to mainly two shades i.e they sometimes look green-grey, and sometimes they look totally grey colored.
First lets see what are the features of this range from Bausch and Lomb:-
- High water content & oxygen permeability for added comfort.
- Made of the finest polymer for an ultra-thin design and ease of handling.
- Keeps your eyes fresh, cool and comfortable all through the day.
Who should wear lenses?
- Great for people who need vision correction – or those who have 20/20 vision.
- People who like to change up their personal style.
- People who like to turn heads.
- People who want a change from their regular contact lenses and have some fun with color.
- People who want to see 20/20 or better with a beautiful, comfortable contact lens.
- People who already see 20/20 and just want to change their look – a great excuse for a new outfit, makeup and accessories.
Wear Schedule ?
- Can be worn comfortably for 12 hours on a daily wear basis.
- Each pair can be used upto 90 times.
My description of the lens:-
The lens has brown-green colored pixels on outer ring, and on the inner side it has orange-brown colored pixels with the same brown-green colored pixels scattered.
- Personally, I have a mix experience with these lenses, as these were my first lenses and that too colored.
- As a beginner, I made mistakes while wearing them, which used to cause redness and it used to irritate, just because I didn’t either clean them or didn’t stick them properly.
- I used to feel that oomph factor once I got used to them and being a total natural color, they never looked odd.
- I wear them for day time, or night time, and they don’t look peculiar.
When you buy lenses, its obvious to buy lenses solution too.
The images are all in natural light from different angles, so that you can get an idea how the lenses look.
Price:- I got it for Rs.700/- after some bargain.
How to wear lenses:-
- While buying lenses, don’t buy a color which won’t suit your complexion or you think you won’t be able to carry with confidence.
- Before using lenses, wash your hands properly and either let them air dry or pat dry them using a tissue. Your nails should obviously be neatly cut, to prevent cutting the lenses.
- Sanitize your hands after washing, then open your lenses container, pour some 3-4 drops of lenses solution in the center of your palm, and pick one lens from the container using only the tip of your finger, don’t poke and pick them :nono:
- Then rub the lens in the solution you have in the palm for good 20-25 seconds, and make sure in no way your nails bash the lenses.
- After done with washing of lenses, move the lens onto the dry part of your hand, and then pick it on the tip of your finger (as in above image) and then bring it close to the center of your eyes, placing it firmly. The lens will stick itself to the center of the eye.
- Remember, as a beginner, your eyes are not used to lenses, and therefore while bringing the finger (with lens on) close to eyes, the eyes might wink a lot not to worry, tell yourself its your own finger and you won’t poke and hurt yourself.
- By Taking good care of lenses you can use them upto max 2yrs. Also, so always clean and re-fill the lenses with solution each and every time you wear them, and also keep changing the solution every day or every alternate day when not wearing them.
Hope you guys had a nice time reading the post
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Nine to Five Defining Eyeliner in Sapphire Review & Swatches
- 20 Cindy Crawford’s Makeup Tips
- NYX Single Eyeshadow Rust Photos & Swatches
- Tips For Makeup and Hygiene
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Shahnaz SHAHEAL Face Touch-up and Concealer Experience
- 7 Tips For Rocking Red Lips
- Palladio Eye Ink Pens Reviews
- Diana Of London Shooting star Eyeliner & Bourjois Blue Remix Eyeliner Review