Post By Zara,
Here’s the 4th installment of the Best online shopping sites for you.You can read the part1 , part2 and part 3 here. Until I started writing this series, I truly never realised how many shopping sites there are..Isn’t it amazing?? Not to mention I am slowly realizing how much online shopping I do!
Anyways, without much further ado, lets see the sites to check out. And right at the offset let me tell you..There’s a next part coming up too!
Additionally, please note that the feedback given is solely my opinion and the opinion of people I know. Others may have had different experiences with the same sites.
I came to know about this site from Wiseshe itself and decided to research a bit about it so that we all are aware of how this works.
Types of products/Brand available: This site carries a wide array of products; from apparel to books to flowers, jewellery and toys as well. They majorly carry products from VLCC. So for all you VLCC lovers, you can certainly visit this site for easy availability of their products. They also carry brands like Gilette, Olay, L’oreal, etc.
Average Delivery time: Shipment of items against an order is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of Indiaplaza.
Modes of Payment accepted: All major credit/ Debit cards, ZipCASH, Paymate, Internet Banking, DD/ Cheque, Gift certificates.
Shipping/ Delivery charges: A shipping charge is applicable on all items at Indiaplaza. There is no minimum order value at Indiaplaza across any of their stores.
Honestly, I’m not too keen on exploring this site since they seem to be quite vague wrt the delivery charges and shipping time.
My experience with violica.com
- Types of products/Brand available: They carry a whole range of products from Jordana, Maxfactor, St.Ives, Diana of London and GOSH. The major reason I seaked this site out was for GOSH. I had heard so many reviews on GOSH products on youtube that I feel I have to try this out!
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 3-7 business days. Since the site is Hyderabad based, those residing there would get their package quicker.
- Modes of Payment accepted: All major Credit cards, Paypal, PaisaPay, Internet Banking, DD/ Cheque, Cash on Delivery for those residing in Hyderabad or Secunderabad (Lucky Mitra and A!
- Shipping/ Delivery charges: Free shipping .
The first time I shopped from here was last year wherein I tried their Coloressence hamper. I love this site for household article shopping as well. Those of who who are looking for quality products at decent prices need not look further. However, the only thing that I feel is a disadvantage with this site is that they majorly sell hampers and items in sets. If I wanted to try out just one utensil from a certain brand I wouldn’t be able to do so. But yes, if its a reputed brand from which I have purchased before then it doesn’t pose a problem.
- Types of products/Brand available: They carry various products; from kitchen utensils from renowned brands like Sanjeev Kapoor, sunflame, etc to apparel from Biba and W, to handbags from Esbeda, cosmetic hampers from Faces, Richfeel, Olay, Colorbar, VLCC, etc. This site is a jack of all trades and has amazing offers on all the items. They even have extra discounts during festivals wherein you can Electronics and other items for a steal!
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 7 business days and in my experience they do keep their word. I have ordered thrice from them and each time I have received the parcel within a weeks time.
- Modes of Payment accepted: All major credit/ Debit cards, Internet Banking, DD/ Cheque
- Shipping/ Delivery charges: Free shipping .
I came to know about this site from my Mom-in-law..Yes, my MIL..hehe..She had ordered a tea set and was very happy with it
- Types of products/Brand available: They carry a plethora of products like electronics, clothing, cosmetics and personal care items, household articles and kitchen articles. This site is affiliated with other brands like Pantaloons, Big bazaar and the like so one can be guaranteed quality products.
- Average Delivery time: They guarantee to deliver within 7 business days and this is true.
- Modes of Payment accepted: All major credit/ Debit cards, Internet Banking, DD/ Cheque, Cash on Delivery where mentioned.
- Shipping/ Delivery charges: Free shipping for most products unless mentioned in the description.
I recently got a utensil set from here and was very impressed with it. Anyone visiting this site will be Wow-ed by the sheer volume and variety they have.
- Types of products/Brand available: They carry every possible product from Cosmetics, to Purses and handbags to Electronics, Mobiles, Books, to Perfumes, Kitchen utensils, household articles and what not! Wrt to cosmetics, they majorly carry brands mile L’oreal, Neutrogena, Maybelline, etc. They even have some awesome jewellery. I believe Prerana reviewed her shopping from this site sometime earlier as well.
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 7 business days and I have experienced this to be true. I received my package in exactly 5 days.
Modes of Payment accepted: All major credit/ Debit cards, Mobile payment, Internet Banking, DD/ Cheque, Cash on Delivery, mCHEK, Cash Card, Interest Free EMIs.
Shipping/ Delivery charges: Free shipping .
You might like reading these also:-