Biotique Pineapple Cleansing Gel
- What the product claims: – This fresh foaming, 100 % soap free cleansing gel dissolves make up, purges pores and purifies complexion.
- For normal to oily skin.
- Size: 120 ml
- Price: Rs. 142/-
- Organically Pure & Preservative Free.
- Dermatologically Tested for Safety.
- Non Acnegenic.
- No Animal Testing.
- Ingredients: full list is not given
- Gandhak (Sulphur) 2.8%: I couldn’t find its benefits. Everywhere it’s written about the internal usage of gandhak.
- Neem (Melia azadirachta) 1.75% : It improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections, as in acne.
- Chhoti Duddhi (Ephorbia thymofolia) 1.2%. The benefits of lauki juice are given everywhere but nothing is given about its application on skin.
- Anannas (anannas cosmos) 3.0%: Pineapple contains enzymes that make skin elastic, improve skin hydration, and remove damaged and dead cells. Thus, it helps us achieve a clear and glowing complexion. The enzymes in pineapple also fight free-radical damage and can reduce age spots and fine lines.
- Lavang Oil (Caryophyllus aromaticus) 0.85%. Clove oil benefits in dealing with acne.
- Lotion Base Q.S.
How To Use Cleansing Gel
Gently massage over wet face and neck with fingertips, then rinse. Use twice a day.
My experience with Biotique Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel
I totally love this product. It’s an awesome cleanser. My skin glows after using it
What I liked about the Cleansing Gel
- It comes in a bottle with a screw top.
- The smell is wonderful. It’s all pineapplyyy and fresh.
- It leaves skin squeaky clean.
- True to its claim, it does remove makeup. Though I should clarify here, that I don’t use much make up. It removes tinted moisturizer, compact etc. I use make up remover to remove foundation as I can’t digest using only a face wash to remove make up thoroughly. I am little cynical.
- I could see the glow just after using it and after a while my skin clarified a bit, just a little bit. So it does help in clearing of complexion.
- The price is quite reasonable.
- The consistency of cleanser is very runny, as you can see in the photograph. But I kind of like it as it spreads in a jiffy.
- Little amount is needed so one bottle goes a long way. I can’t tell exactly how long but at least around 2 months, if used twice daily and I have still some left.
- The use of pineapple intrigued me into buying this. It has the goodness of pineapple, laung, neem etc. though I couldn’t find the purpose of gandhak and doodhi but I am satisfied with the other ingredients, so no trouble for me.
- Biotique is available quite easily.
What I do not like about Biotique Botanical Cleansing Gel
- People with dry skin can find it a tad drying.
- The screw top gets stuck, if closed too quickly. so one has to be patient while screwing it close.
- It should be taken out of the bottle little carefully as its runny, so it could spill.
- I can’t really say anything about its effect on pores as i don’t have any as such.
- It has neem and laung but I couldn’t see any difference on pimples. But actually I didn’t expect much. As we all know that a failsafe pimple remedy is yet to be discovered.
- The full list of ingredients is not given as usual.
Verdict: I really like it and am going to buy it again. I would advice all the oilies suffering from acne like me to give it a try. It’s a decent cleanser. Worth a try.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review
- Khadi Cool Gel Haldi Magic Cleanser Review
- Makeup Remover-Revlon Eye & Lip Makeup Remover Review
- Body Shop DeoDry™ Dry-Effect Deodorant Fresh & Floral Stick review
- Liz earle cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser review